Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 881

Thank you all! Haven't laughed like that in 10 years :)

tara:

He should reread Kovalev's textbook, at least in terms of program structure and data visibility.

And no inludes and other magnetism.

I'm reading, I'm reading Kovalev!

"No inluders" on all occasions? So what's the point of them then?

Is it "beneath you" to be specific?

Or is it just "laughter"?

rapid_minus:

Yes I have corrected it, but you, as far as I understood your last post, returned the int again ?

ZS: I saw the correction, but now I don't understand anything...

Read all available information about variables, their types, visibility, especially the visibility of variables in different areas of the program. Better yet, search for a good tutorial on C++ programming, it is more detailed on how programs work, code structure and variables.

In my version, variables are globally visible from any place, i.e. they can be assigned a value in one function and then be read in another function. As it used to be, at the start of a function a variable was allocated memory, it was assigned a value of some Bollinger Bars while the function was running and upon completion of the function this variable was dropped out of memory and that was it, the number was lost.

Yes, inludes are more convenient in terms of building block programs, but it is also possible to write the same code with one file. Another thing is that there is a limit of source code size (something about 3000 lines or even more, I have never written so much)), after which it will not compile, that's when the inludes will be useful (although rather libraries).

evillive:

Read all available information about variables, their types, visibility, especially about the visibility of variables in different areas of the program. Better yet, search for a good tutorial on C++ programming, it's more detailed on how programs work, code structure and variables.

In my version, variables are globally visible from any place, i.e. they can be assigned a value in one function and then be read in another function. As it used to be - at the beginning of a function, a variable was allocated memory, it was assigned a value of some Bollinger Bars while it was working and when the function was over, this variable was dropped out of memory and that was it, the number was lost.

I will figure it out, thank you.

rapid_minus:

Yes I read, I read Kovalev!

"No inludes" for all occasions? So what's the point then?

You'll find out as soon as you need them.

Make something of your own without any chiromancy you don't understand. Just create a primitive world, living by the rules you've established.

You must understand these rules and the language of their description thoroughly, so start with the simple and concentrate only on the main things.

tara:

You will find out as soon as you need them.

Make something of your own without any chiromancy you don't understand. Just create a primitive world that lives by the rules you have established.

You must understand these rules and the language of their description thoroughly, so start with a simple one and concentrate only on the main things.

Well, that's just it, it's hard to find a more primitive trading strategy on the Internet. And I hope to write an Expert Advisor for it without a thorough study of the language. I am not deeply interested in programming. This interest is still awakening. I just do not want this interest to shift the main goal.

rapid_minus:

My trading strategy is more primitive than mine and difficult to find on the net. I hope to write an Expert Advisor using it without any profound knowledge of the language. I am not deeply interested in programming. This interest is still awakening. I just don't want this interest to shift the main goal.

Sorry, but it doesn't work that way. Get this into your head: the programme is something created by you and you alone, there is no one else at the end. Everything that happens in it is predetermined by you and you alone.

I'm not a programmer, by the way.

tara:
Sorry, but it does not work that way. Get this into your head: the program is something created by you and you alone, there are no others. Everything that happens in it is predetermined by you and only you.

This is right! This is right!

Thank you, dear Guru! Guru! Great Provider! Father of All Nations!

No one is asking to do the program for me. Are we all men or what?

But to give you a push in the right direction, to give you a concrete link or example - isn't that what this thread is about?

Have you become a progamer yourself without a teacher, by the textbook? I doubt it.

ZS: I saw your ZS, but my doubts remain.

rapid_minus:

That's right! That's right!

Thank you, dear Guru! Guru! Great Provider! Father of All Nations!

No one is asking to do the program for me. Are we all men or what?

But to give you a push in the right direction, to give you a concrete link or example - isn't that what this thread is about?

Did you become a programmer yourself without a teacher, by the textbook? I doubt it.

ZS: I saw your ZS, but I still have my doubts.

I hope ...

And Vitaly gave you specific recommendations.

I never was and never have been.

Doubt it, it's good for the gut.

tara:

:)

Strictly in a spiral back to the first jobseeker's post.

That's why I said that.

AlexeyVik:

Although there are still quite a few questions about this feature.

Reason: