Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 177

If it's the way you wrote it, it's not the number 0, it's the letter o.

Written correctly - it's green in the editor)

alega:

Hello!

We open a Buy position with a 10 point takeaway.

If it went into deficit, after 20 to 100 points we need to average the position, i.e. open one more Buy position with a takeaway (average position) not higher than 10-20 points.

Calculate the second position's lot so that when the price reaches its take point, the total profit of the two positions will be plus by so much... And the take (averaged position) should not exceed 10-20 points

And so we calculate the lot and open another Buy position if the price goes down.

So it goes like this.

Once upon a time a similar question was asked here, and the answer was given:

How to calculate based on available funds and the lot how many points (in points) the price can go down??? anyone have such a code???

The linking formula: Lot=Money/(Staples*Tick)
Money - earned/lost
Stopplus - broker's points
Tick - MarketInfo( MODE_TICKVALUE)
From here, twist as you wish:
Stopplus=Money/(Lot*Tick)
Money=Lot*Stopplus*Tick

Try, based on this, to solve your problem.

Trendy:

Written correctly - it's green in the editor)

The main thing is that it should be a number 0

artmedia70:

Some time ago a similar question was asked here, and the following answer was given:

How to calculate based on available funds and the lot how many points (in points) the price can pass in minus??? anyone have such a code???

The relation formula: Lot=Money/(Staples*Tick)
Money - earned/lost
Stopplus - broker's points
Tick - MarketInfo( MODE_TICKVALUE)
From here, twist as you wish:
Stopplus=Money/(Lot*Tick)
Money=Lot*Stopplus*Tick

Try, based on this, to solve your problem.

Thank you. We'll look into it.

Guys!!!! Can you tell me how to determine the maximum drawdown of an open position in the tester report?????

nikelodeon:
Guys!!!! Can you tell me how to determine the maximum drawdown of an open position in the tester report?????

In general, save the maximum Equity in a global variable, the largest deviation of the current Equity from it should give the maximum drawdown.

Comrades guru, please help, help me to understand the drawing of the indicator, I do not understand the concept, the indicator draws arrows, but for some reason the function objectstotal() returns that there are no objects on the chart, thank you very much.

bistreevseh:
Comrades gurus, please help, help me to understand the drawing of the indicator, I don't understand the concept, the indicator draws arrows, but for some reason the objectstotal() function returns that there are no objects on the chart, thank you very much.

I don't know what others will say, it looks fine to me. It draws arrows but no objects.

tara:

I don't know what the comrades will say, but it looks fine to me. It draws the arrows, but not the objects.
It looks the same to me. Arrows can be drawn as part of the indicator buffer, while objects are created via ObjectCreate()
Reason: