Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 158

Thanks. Can you please tell me.... A function that will display on a graph... The time from and to... During which, the price moves (trading session).

Zolotai:

Thanks. Can you please tell me.... A function that will display on a graph... The time from and to... During which, the price moves (trading session).

Take Kim's session indicator

http://www.kimiv.ru/index.php?option=com_remository&Itemid=13&func=fileinfo&id=40

dimaguru:

Good afternoon. I came across an interesting trading strategy on the internet. But it is paid. Maybe this is really the author's work, but may be they just found it on the Internet and not very educated traders are buying it). I want to know your opinion, esteemed traders. I want to know your opinion, dear traders, if it is realistic to find all those indices that are shown in the screenshot on the Internet and make such a system by myself?

All indicators are available on the Internet, absolutely! Even the paid ones are free

Thanks. But that's not what I had in mind. Say I switch between instruments, say I switched to copper. And I would like to see at what time, so to speak, the instrument works. So there is no function that indicates at what time interval a particular instrument works?

Zolotai:

Thanks. But that's not what I meant. Say I switch between instruments, say I switched to copper. And I would like to see at what time, so to speak, the instrument works. So there isn't a function that says at what period of time this or that instrument works?

It works at any time interval. For metals there is a break of 30 minutes. http://kitco.com

Please clarify the situation:

Balance = -1000, funds = 3000, pledge = 500, free funds = 2500, level 500%, profit = +4000

Is it possible to do this, withdrawing 2000 and not touching open positions?

Balance = -3000, funds = 1000, pledge = 500, free funds = 500, level 100%, profit = +4000, if you are sure of the growth potential of the open positions.

yosuf:

Please clarify the situation:

Balance = -1000, funds = 3000, pledge = 500, free funds = 2500, level 500%, profit = +4000

Is it possible to do this, withdrawing 2000 and not touching open positions?

Balance = -3000, funds = 1000, pledge = 500, free funds = 500, level 100%, profit = +4000, if sure of the upside potential of open positions.

If I'm not mistaken, you cannot withdraw profit that is not fixed.

What a cat bred here :)

repeat myself... :-)))

"...

In any case, they will not withdraw more than the balance minus the stop out, and if the free margin is less than the balance, then no more than that..."

There is a function. Here are its beginnings:

void fGet_MarketInfo (string fs_Symbol, int fi_Ticket = 0)
{
//----
         if (fs_Symbol != bs_Symbol || fi_Ticket < 0)
         {
                  if (fi_Ticket > 0)
                  {
                     bs_Symbol = OrderSymbol();
                  }
// Дальше продолжение...

Here's the gist of it. The second formal parameter of the function has a default value of 0. So, according to the documentation, I can call this function without the second parameter, because it will default to 0.

I am calling it like this:

fGet_MarketInfo (fs_Symbol);

The compiler complains:

')' - wrong parameters count    D:\Insall'd soft's\Forex\MetaTraderForProgramming\experts\libraries\hoz_TradingFunc@library.mq4 (114, 31)
Why?

hoz:

There is a function. Here are its beginnings:

Here's the gist of it. The second formal parameter of the function has a default value of 0. So, according to the documentation, I can call this function without the second parameter, because it will default to 0.

I am calling it like this:

The compiler frowns:

Why?

Move it from the library to the what-do-you-do code. If the error goes away, it means there's a problem with the correct library connection in the wha-tam-do code. First of all.

If it doesn't go away - look what parameters are passed to the function. In idea, there should be a parameter of type string with the name of currency pair. Just pass Symbol()

Reason: