Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 91

HELP PEOPLE, I PUT THE EA ON THE PAIR, I ALLOW IT TO TRADE AND IT GOES NOWHERE, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

faworit:

HELP PEOPLE, I PUT THE EA ON THE PAIR, I ALLOW IT TO TRADE AND IT GOES NOWHERE, WHAT SHOULD I DO?

I don't know, it depends on the strategy, maybe it does not trade that often. In the top right corner, there is a smiley face on the chart? Also check the logbook for errors or not.

WHAT SHOULD I DO? I PUT AN EA ON A PAIR, I LET IT TRADE BUT IT DOES NOT GIVE A SHIT.

find the author and beat his face in.

alexey1979621:
paladin80, your script shut down my computer twice!
What a load of crap! Probably 1000000 was a lot. Put N=10. If it doesn't freeze then 100 or 1000.

paladin80:
What a load of crap! Probably 1000000 was a lot. Put N=10. if it doesn't hang then 100 or 1000.

put 10, 100 is fine. Only, what this script is supposed to show, how to read data from it and how to use it later in relation to the code I posted?

alexey1979621:
set it to 10, 100 is fine. Only, what is this script supposed to show, how to read data from it and how to use it afterwards in relation to the code I posted?

In my personal message, I sent you a tweaked script. This script simply shows how much time it takes to calculate 6 indicators. It will help answer why it takes so long to test. On the graph in the comments the calculation time data will be displayed. Write how long it takes per iteration, it is interesting.

paladin80:

I have emailed you a tweaked script. This script will simply show how long it takes to calculate the 6 indicators. It will help answer why it takes so long to test. On the graph in the comments the calculation time data will be displayed. Write how long it takes per iteration, it is interesting.

Looks like the iteration isn't over yet... :))

artmedia70:

Turns out that it takes a lot of time to calculate 6 indicators so it takes a long time to test 1 year. The numbers don't tell him anything yet, but I think it's a long calculation.

artmedia70:

iteration shows 1673.00 milliseconds on the real account and 29601.00 milliseconds in the tester. What to do?
Reason: