Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 18

Thank you!!! I'll unbrand it for sure!

Well yes, the orders are long gone and the array isn't reset!

I don't know. It's not very clear from the help.

From articles like Examples Accounting for Orders in a Large Program
, it looks like you should write it without any brackets, separated by commas, like this

ArrayInitialize(Mas_Ord_Tek,0); // array zeroing, but it fails in the tester. The help should explain some details in more detail. What is this icon and what does it do?

double&array[]

One more time. In the help, the example also says that the array is passed to the function without any parentheses. That's what I had. I found an entry in the log that says

1 parameter for ArrayInitialize function must be array

and started digging around in it. Now I'll print it again, just without brackets.

Please help!
Вариант 1:
int A=0;
int B=0;
int C=0;
int start()
   {
    A=2;
    B=3;
    C=A+B;
   return;
  }
 Результат = 5

Вариант 2:
int A=0;
int B=0;
int C=0;
int start()
   {
    A=2;
    B=3;
    Fun();
   return;
   }
int Fun()
   (
    C=A+B;
   )
 Результат = 5

Вариант 3:
int A=0;
int B=0;
int C=0;
int start()
   {
    A=2;
    B=3;
    Fun(A, B);
   return;
   }
int Fun(int a, int b)
   (
    C=a+b;
   )
 Результат = 0    ПОЧЕМУ????

Leo59:
Please help!
Show me how you found out about the result.

With my hands :)

hoz:

You're reading between the lines. Well, look at what you put in the loop in the first place. The loop's action area...

I'm not very good at programming... Can you please help a nerd finish a loop?

int start()                         
  {
   int i, Counted_bars;  
//--------------------------------------------------------------------
   CurrentPoint1 = 0;
   CurrentPoint2 = 0; 
   kVol1=MarketInfo(Symbol_1, MODE_TICKVALUE)/MarketInfo(Symbol_1, MODE_TICKSIZE);
   kVol2=MarketInfo(Symbol_2, MODE_TICKVALUE)/MarketInfo(Symbol_2, MODE_TICKSIZE);
   Counted_bars=IndicatorCounted(); 
   i=Bars-Counted_bars-1;           
   while(i>=0)                     
     {

Krokus:

I'm not very good at programming... Please help me to finish the loop!

It's been two years since IndicatorCounted() returns the number of bars counted minus one.

int start()                         
  {
   int i, Counted_bars;  
//--------------------------------------------------------------------
   CurrentPoint1 = 0;
   CurrentPoint2 = 0; 
   kVol1=MarketInfo(Symbol_1, MODE_TICKVALUE)/MarketInfo(Symbol_1, MODE_TICKSIZE);
   kVol2=MarketInfo(Symbol_2, MODE_TICKVALUE)/MarketInfo(Symbol_2, MODE_TICKSIZE);
   Counted_bars=IndicatorCounted(); 
   i=Bars-Counted_bars;           
   while(i>=0)                     
   {
       i--;
   }

At each iteration the counter has to be decreased by 1.

Please help.

I have a working terminal and an additional one from another broker. I made an EA which enters all necessary actions into a file and an EA in another terminal, which can read information from this file and duplicate these actions. But the EA cannot work with other directories than the terminal directory, how do I link these two files, or just how to synchronize the two terminals, by means of what? Can I use the Expert Advisor to make corrections to files in folders other than the terminal?

Ekburg:

Please help.

I have a working terminal and an additional one from another broker. I made an EA which enters all necessary actions into a file and an EA in another terminal, which can read information from this file and duplicate these actions. But the EA cannot work with other directories than the terminal directory, how do I link these two files, or just how to synchronize the two terminals, by means of what? Can I use the Expert Advisor to make corrections to files in folders other than the terminal?

One of the variants is to use a symbolic link. You need to send to one of the terminals a reference to the files folder of the other terminal. Thus, both terminals will refer to the same folder.