Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass by. Nowhere without you - 6. - page 23

Thank you. That's exactly what I wanted to hear, whether the broker is being contacted or not. It's just that the question came up unintentionally.

Hello! Found a couple of old EAs in the folder, decided to test them in the tester, but the global variable parameters in the optimization tab are missing. What should I do? What is the reason?

skyjet:
Hello! Found a couple of old EAs in the folder, decided to test them in the tester, but the global variable parameters in the optimization tab are missing. What should I do? What is the reason?

Somewhere in the code there is a line #property library

If I guessed wrong, you can go here

artmedia70:

Somewhere in the code there is a line #property library

If I'm not guessing, it's this way

Found the reason, thanks for the pep talk!

Can I get the information from the Account History, how much money has been withdrawn, what was the deposit and what was the profit for a certain period?

What functions or variables should I use? I can calculate profit for a certain period with a cycle, but I don't know how to do it, what was the deposit a week ago and how much was withdrawn.

This data will also be sent by post.

Could you please tell us whether swap is static (Swap short = "-0.3246") * Lot or dynamic, i.e. it is calculated at a given moment in time and the swap is influenced by the price (Swap short * Price) * Lot?

The broker has these prices for EURUSD swap displayed at the website Swap long = "-0.4653" Swap short = "-0.3246".

double swop_Buy = MarketInfo(Symbol(),MODE_SWAPLONG); it shows "-0.4653", so this price changes when the market prices change by 100 - 200 pips ?

If you want to set an EA so that it sends messages only once a day. at any time when the EA was launched for the first time during the day.

For example, today the terminal was started at 9.00, worked for a few minutes and then shut down the computer. In the evening the computer and the terminal started again but the message is not sent because messages have already been sent for today. the next day the same thing but the terminal was not started in the morning and only in the evening the message should be sent.

Could you please advise how to implement this or the logic.

pasha5282:

If you want to set an EA so that it sends messages only once a day. at any time when the EA was launched for the first time during the day.

For example, today the terminal was started at 9.00, worked for a few minutes and then shut down the computer. In the evening the computer and the terminal started again but the message is not sent because messages have already been sent for today. the next day the same thing but the terminal was not started in the morning and only in the evening the message should be sent.

Could you please advise how to implement this or the logic.

save the time to send the message in a global variable and check the time before sending the next attempt

PapaYozh:
store the message sending time in a global variable, and check the time before trying to send it again.

Sorry for the dumb question, I've never worked with global variables before, but aren't they deleted when you restart the computer?

Now I will dig into how to work with global variables, got the tip. thanks
Reason: