An arbitration grail is found - page 12

WalkMan >> :

Just go here. It tells you what fate awaits.

>>) Let's vote. >>) Who's in favour of keeping it. >>) Who's in favour of deleting it.)

RomanIgorevi4 >> :

>> let's vote))) who's in favour of keeping it)) who's in favour of deleting it)

You want us to vote?

WalkMan >> :

Do you want us to vote?

Well it's better than no operative deletion, is not anyone interested? and if someone will buy and confirm? Today there will be a test with demo, and statistics, description within reason.

RomanIgorevi4 писал(а) >>

I just described it in general terms, if you know what I mean, I'd like to know if there are any. Details and statistics and trading on demo will appear in time.

And I can assure you it may even impress many, there are many variations, from using two-currency loc, if I may say so, of course, to using currency pair + futures/options, lots of variations, in fact. And you will profit, and everything will be fine, but here's the problem, sometimes there is a mismatch or in pairs, or the 1st element of the system will not equal the 2nd, although the lots you have entered, calculated interdependently, and here it becomes annoying, you have a lot of history, just curious, at least 5-7 years, look over it and surprise :) And the minimum drawdown, I think, will not be so ardent. I do not doubt that the system can give profit for a year or two or even three years. But again, the catch is that the profit will not exceed 100% p.a., because it all depends on the point value, if you look at the root, and it changes slowly. But given the risks and the possibility of losing the entire deposit at force majeure it's not worth it.

Although, maybe we are talking about different things.

Let's vote))) who wants to keep it)) who wants to delete it)

There is no need to vote, there are rules and this topic is not worth changing.

As for the numbers, the locking grail with a 1% drawdown does not require a big deposit, make a full rollover on a cent account and in 3 months you are the king of the world. That's why you may see it as a "scam".

But never mind, I lost interest in the topic at the moment. It's either to flood, or pay money for who knows what, it is not clear. And I don't really like that.

RomanIgorevi4 >> :

All right. I'll vote.

*Drumroll....*

RomanIgorevi4 >> :

Let's vote))) who's in favor of keeping it))

I'm against.

The vote is over.

>> : Goodbye.

Figar0 >> :

Don't give a shit about voting, there are rules and this topic is not worth changing.

As for the numbers, a locking grail with a 1% drawdown does not require a big deposit, a cent account goes all the way in and in 3 months you are the king of the world. That's why you may see it as a "scam".

But never mind, I lost interest in the topic at the moment. It's either to flood, or pay money for who knows what, it is not clear. And I don't like it very much.

Why many people are interested? Why delete? I explain why not to do so with cent deposits, this is where I live in Russia, as soon as I do it, they will find plenty of reasons to cancel my orders, change prices and so on.

...Details and statistics and demo trading will come in due course...

How long is the wait? Months, as was said before? Let's as start by posting those very "Details and statistics and trading on demo" and really not here, well really, the rules are there for a reason.

vtoroe_dyxanie >> :

And I assure you it can impress many people, there are many variations, from using a two-currency loc, if I may say so, of course, to using a currency pair + futures/options - a lot of variations, in fact. And you will profit, and everything will be fine, but here's the problem, sometimes there is a mismatch or in pairs, or the 1st element of the system will not equal the 2nd, although the lots you have entered, calculated interdependently, and here it becomes annoying, you have a lot of history, just curious, at least 5-7 years, look over it and surprise :) And the minimum drawdown, I think, will not be so ardent. I do not doubt that the system can give profit for a year or two or even three years. But again, the catch is that the profit will not exceed 100% p.a., because it all depends on the point value, if you look at the root, and it changes slowly. But given the risks and the possibility of losing the entire deposit at force majeure it is not worth it.

But maybe we are talking about different things.

I think we're talking about different things, though I can't say for sure.

MaxBau >> :

How long is the wait? Months, as was said before? Let's as start by posting these very "Details and stats and trading on demo" and really not here, well really, the rules are there for a reason.

As far as possible everything will be.

Reason: