Practice testing, reflection, discussion... - page 7

any mirroring is, alas, impossible... the electron was also considered a particle... you seem to think of price as some kind of unambiguous factor, and it's just a distribution

of the probability density of being at a given point... :-))) Simply put, the price is always a fuzzy strip, the width of which is constantly pulsating,

it fluctuates, depending on the good faith of your broker... That is, regardless of whether it is mirror-unmirror, you will be unpleasantly surprised with how accurately (up to a point)

only the long term strategy may be the best way to achieve a good return on your investment ... If you don't want to lose your profit in the long run, you may lose your trading confidence. only the long term with such a strategy can bring profits,

and working intraday and below - all this is more than questionable

(mirror or no mirror, the worst scenario will always work out for you...)

how's this for a quote for example ? :-)))

mirror or non-mirror, making trades inside the channel will make you a millionaire in a couple of hours...

zoritch:

any mirroring is, alas, impossible... the electron was also considered a particle... you seem to think of price as some kind of unambiguous factor, and it's just a distribution

of the probability density of being at a given point... :-))) Simply put, the price is always a fuzzy strip, the width of which is constantly pulsating,

it varies, depending on the good faith of your broker... That is, regardless of whether it is mirror-unmirror, you will be unpleasantly surprised with how accurately (up to a point)

only the long term strategy may be the best way to achieve a good return on your investment ... If you don't want to lose your profit in the long run, you may lose your trading confidence. only the long term with such a strategy can bring profits,

and working intraday and below - all this is more than questionable

Ok - let's fix this point on purpose during this experiment too (since there is such a disagreement...)

prikolnyjkent:

Isn't that so...?

Not so. Your results will be less than expected (both of you) by the amount of spread from each trade. That's a minimum.

moskitman:
Not so. Your results will be lower than expected (for both of you) by the amount of spread from each trade. That's a minimum.

Interesting thing...

I'm minus 30 points, you're plus 30 points - why would the results be "less"...?

prikolnyjkent:

In what way? Exact copies of losing trades, but done in the opposite direction, should make a profit, equal to the loss of the "Signal Source"...

The point is that you don't analyse the market and you enter on a 50/50 system.

And you will not make a profit that way.

I want to surprise you and some doubters a bit.

Any even the smallest movement can be predicted with probability close to 100.

I imagine a wave of anger. But I will not interfere any further.

Kent, I don't want to ruin your air lock, but I will warn you (everyone else already knows): it is impossible not to lose a deposit by trading on the market as a deliberately random process (random trade directions, etc.). That's one. And two: you won't have total profits on a combination of two flat/ trend systems. The difference will be a -2 spread in pips and an overweight of losses in the money leading to an inevitable drain. At least the above applies to a martingale automatic.

А.

alexeymosc:

Kent, I don't want to ruin your air lock, but I will warn you (everyone else already knows): it is impossible not to lose a deposit by trading on the market as a deliberately random process (random trade directions, etc.). That's one. And two: you won't have total profits on a combination of two flat/ trend systems. The difference will be a -2 spread in pips and an overweight of losses in the money leading to an inevitable drain. At least the above applies to a martingale automatic.

А.

Well, that's what this show is all about.

We will see here how not to lose deposits by a random process, and what the result of "mirror" trades will be... and everything else.

Practice is the criterion...

prikolnyjkent:

PRACTICE ON REAL is the criterion! Double it or dump it - that would be the criterion. It will, indeed, be possible to observe and monitor there... and somehow - take an interest... I suggest that you organize a micro, but the real, and wishing to participate (me included), pour it for observation, at least 1000 rubles ... As many as they can...

10 000 rubles on the micro-real - well, the 30 000 cents (it is possible that your approach can be a smaller amount ...) - you can already be courageous to let the martin and the like on the MSF

Then - and then - and watch, and watch, and assess, and draw conclusions... What is the problem of organizing a trading account?

Otherwise - empty calculations and drawn figures! IMHO!

prikolnyjkent:

This is true for complex systems, stuffed with intelligence and equations, whose behaviour cannot be modelled in the mind.

For a martin, it's simple, but if you don't know enough to do a mental experiment in the probability space, then you're welcome to drain it. It's not a real deposit, is it?

Wow, how many people get caught up in randomness.

alexeymosc:

... It's impossible not to lose a deposit by trading the market as a deliberately random process (random trade directions, etc.) ....

What surprises me is this...

If I caught a one-buck sucker on the first trade, then doubled, and took a profit of the same number of pips - then I'll make a dollar purely on the fluctuating statistics of the outcomes.

If that statistic spins around zero and doesn't creep down at a huge rate - won't a profit be made? Where can one go wrong here...? (Statistics with negative dynamics - not to be considered. The question is simply theoretical)

Reason: