Practice testing, reflection, discussion... - page 4

prikolnyjkent:

... Of all the trading signals I know, I have found the ONLY one, which is performed with more than 50 per cent probability - "PRICE MUST LEAVE FROM CURRENT LEVEL". This is where the necessary technical solutions have already been bolted on...

What a trickster! That's what I'm asking.

moskitman:
You sly boy! That's what I'm asking.

What exactly are you interested in?

prikolnyjkent:

Your confidence in the sliff suggests that you have allocated a chunk of your resources to mirror the execution of deals here :-) and expect to double that amount ;-)

My innate sense of compassion does not allow me to profit from other people's misfortune. ))

paukas:

My innate sense of compassion does not allow me to profit from other people's misfortune. ))

Respect...

prikolnyjkent:

And what exactly are you interested in?

I am specifically interested in a way of exploiting the property of the price to move away from its current level, no matter where. I will be very honest - I have tried many times to find such a way. I tried martins, triangles, ring... Martins in a ring and rings in a triangle... )))

My personal experience tells me that there is no such way. So quite naturally I am interested in yours. No irony.

P.S. If you are embarrassed to be booed by your audience, you can do it in person.

moskitman:

I am specifically interested in a way to exploit the property of the price to move away from its current level, no matter where. I'll be honest - I've tried many times to find such a way. I tried martins, triangles, ring... Martins in a ring and rings in a triangle... )))

My personal experience tells me that there is no such way. So quite naturally I am interested in yours. No irony.

In general terms, I allocate ONE attempt ON ONE side (second side similarly) a certain amount of money. By the time the price that went down for this attempt eats the allocated sum, the "plus direction" has time to work out well (even for a flat. And even if the movement develops...!). The actions are constructed in such a way that the "plus direction" earns faster than the "minus direction" loses.

That's about it...

О! The eureka worked... Plus 5 points for me :-)

So, I have the eu again at 1.3067. Next move I BUY 0.04 lots.

It's pending at 1.3037 and 1.3097.

How long have you been trading in your current account using your system?

alexeymosc:
How long have you been trading in your current account on your system?

Which one are you asking about? I've got two of them... Well, and then there's this experiment now - the third :-)

and give me the username and password for the account too, ahhh, let's have a look at the miracle.