[ARCHIVE]Any rookie question, so as not to clutter up the forum. Professionals, don't pass it by. Can't go anywhere without you - 5. - page 89

borilunad:

Artyom, sorry to bother you! What and how else can I remove from the function? I'm only interested in the last position, closed on the take!

I've commented out everything that's not needed, but it's still crawling and dragging... :((

Try to select an order from the end of the list and check its closing price to see if it matches its take.

Good afternoon,

Can I change the time in the terminal to Moscow time or GMT ? I have GMT+2 in mt4. I wonder, what is the reason for setting it to me?

Good day! I am writing my first turntable and encountered this problem - at some point the turntable stops drawing. Bars are moving on and the indicator freezes. What may be the reason? The stock is animated.

For example, now

The Expert Advisor log shows this error 2013.01.16 08:36:59 MiratoN_ED EURUSD,M1: dll calls are not allowed; 'user32.dll'-'RegisterWindowMessageA'.

berezhnuy:

Good day! I am writing my first turntable and encountered this problem - at some point the turntable stops drawing. Bars are moving on and the indicator freezes. What may be the reason? The stock is a multicook.

For example, now

The Expert Advisor log shows this error 2013.01.16 08:36:59 MiratoN_ED EURUSD,M1: dll calls are not allowed; 'user32.dll'-'RegisterWindowMessageA'

External DLL calls are not allowed in indicator parameter settings. Check this box:

Yeah, thanks) Got it figured out already)

Good day! Can you tell me whether it is realistic to implement such a miracle: an EA or a script that receives commands from a remote server and executes them is attached to Metatrader. I.e., if there is a command from the server to buy on the market, the terminal buys, if there is a command to move the stop-loss, it moves it, places pending orders, etc.

Notter:

Good afternoon,

Can I change the time in the terminal to Moscow time or GMT ? I have GMT+2 in mt4. I wonder, what is the reason for setting it to me?

The terminal shows the time of the broker server it is connected to.

How to start an EA or script without TIKA, or a way to tick it off

if(Macd>0 && mark==0) {My_buy (); mark=1;}
The idea is that the marker is set to avoid reopening. But the EA opens trades every tick... why is this the case? the marker is not used anywhere else and is not reset

2013.01.16:43:17 '2000424783': requote 1.32827 / 1.32843 to open sell 0.15 EURUSD at 1.32812 sl: 1.32898 tp: 0.00000

I got such a shit again - 16 pips requote. And the slippage in the order is 30 points. A logical question is where did this requote come from?

Reason: