FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 318

artikul:
Been working on identifying the true zig-zag tops for a long time )))

yeah... thegraphical search is not a quick thing...

Investment portfolio managers, who invested in European equities and bonds throughout Q3, are now locking in profits, causing a wave of euro selling that could last all day while they close their positions

emotraid:

yeah... three times smaller or even five times smaller

well... don't be greedy...

nexter:

is not up to date now...

Bitch, most of all they are stoned by comments from "connoisseurs" who do not know elementary 1-2-3, and mm is a dirty word for them, they have no thoughts of their own, but they can comment on other people's comments all they want.

emotraid:

earlier, I'm back in the buy, stop 2780, I'll start the shares at 2880 ))))
And especially for you, my dear, there is an advance forecast called "Finished move down" )))) All that is left is to find the bottom ))))

Vizard:

it's not up to date now...
If you mean if this information had been released before the fall and not after the fall, then I agree

How realistic is 2760 today or on Monday? You can buy big from there.

strangerr:
Bitch, most of all they are stoned by comments from "connoisseurs" who do not know elementary 1-2-3, and mm is a dirty word for them, they have no thoughts of their own, but they can comment on other people's comments all they want.

hilarious... you want to feel a sense of community ))))

nexter:
If you mean that if this information had been given before the fall and not afterwards, then I agree...

of course...now it may even be harmful for some...because it's time to start looking at longs... (pips)...
Reason: