FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 319

artikul:
And especially for you, honey, there's a forecast ahead of you called "Finished moving down" )))) I have only to find the bottom ))))

Well, that's why I moved my stop further away behind the low, if it goes lower, then at 2800 I will start to buy for the set))))

Vizard:

of course...it might even be harmful to some now...because it's time to start looking at longs... (pips)...
well, it's an eternal analyst thing - explanations by the fact. But I wouldn't buy, just for the reason that it is unknown whether everything is fixed or not...

I noticed that before, when the price moved, there was a lot of discussion in the thread, now the scolding starts)))) Saw the failure, thought I should read it, and indeed...))

nexter:
Well that's an eternal analyst thing - explanations by the fact. But I would not buy, just for the reason that it is unknown whether everything is fixed or not.

1.that is why it is not worth posting one

2.no one is forcing (key - consider and pips)

Vizard:

1.that's why you shouldn't post one

2.no one is forcing (key - consider and pips)

Lyadia, one director of forex - forbids you to sell, the other director of the forum - forbids you to write. Fuck off, you pointers :)

Kitsan:
I noticed that before, when the price moved, there was a lot of discussion in the thread, now the scolding starts)))) Saw the failure, thought I should read it, and indeed...))

When you see that, you start swearing because you pointed the wrong finger at them and their butt cracked... I can't... I'm gonna cry from pity )))))))

emotraid:

earlier, i got into the buy again, stop 2780, i'll start the shares at 2880 ))))
lower! or is that the intention - to turn around on the low? low 2790 and + - another 20 - 40 pips.

nexter:
You're a forex director, forbidding you to sell, and a forum director, forbidding you to write. Go fuck yourselves, poachers :)

So I have left this bullshit in the form of post factum bullshit analysts, and I have to read it here? )))) thanks )))

emotraid:

So it's the offended ones who start cursing, you see they've pointed the wrong finger and their ass is cracked... I can't... I'm gonna cry from pity )))))))

+1...popztalom ))))

Ishim:
lower! or is that the intention - on a los reversal? low of 2790 and + - another 20 - 40 pts.

why the fuck didn't you say anything about shorts at the top? )))
Reason: