FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 323

nexter:
i also told you to go fuck yourself :)

you don't get it ... you're not the only one ... and you should listen to others ... or you're the one who needs to go to hell))))

and then don't forget to write the conclusions of the info that came out....

artikul:
She only draws )))) I'll wait about the trough ))))

I need it to draw on the opal, it is time to make a gamma indicator, the hottest molecules are there )))

Vizard:

you don't get it... you're not the only one... and you should listen to what people have to say... ...or you're gonna have to go to the woods.)
Strange isn't really listening, so...

*Bank of Spain: Six audit firms took part in the tests

*Bank of Spain: Tests were deep, unprecedented

*Banco Popular says it will not ask for state aid despite €3.2bn capital deficit

*Banco de España: Banks have also submitted business plans

*Bank of Spain: Unfavourable scenario in stress tests assumed a 6.5% fall in GDP

nexter:
Strange isn't really listening, so...

it used to be good... we agreed to talk less rubbish and flub in the evening... to explain the information in our own words and draw the segments...

In the morning, I got up... looked at the forecasts... woke up... traded... evening flubbing... and everybody's happy... ....

nexter:

*Bank of Spain: The tests were profound, unprecedented

rape? what the fuck are they doing....

yep...meanwhile a little later we can start looking at shorts again ( pips)...

Vizard:

It used to be good...we agreed to talk less bullshit and flub in the evening...explain the information in your own words and draw the segments...

got up in the morning...looked at the forecasts...woke up... haggle... late-night flubbing... and everybody's happy....

I'm all for it. Otherwise you'll get "Ishim is a fool", then "my moose is fair" or "50 pips doesn't count". So Strange has the moose and Ishim is the fool?

What has been said repeatedly, that he has the ponces of a forex director, but screws up just like the others.

And what did Strange hear? No way.

The other guy just wants to troll and have a laugh.

nexter:
Strange doesn't really listen, so...
He only listens to gizma. The rest of them don't tell him what to do.

Reshetov:
He only listens to the gizma. The others don't tell him what to do.

))))) poztalom...what's the bot shorting?
Reason: