Holy grail EA in vision

I am looking for excellent coder to materialize my holy grail EA idea. P.M. me if you feel that you are excellent coder. Untill now I found only mediocre ones.

Cheers Hermes

Maybe changing the name of the system will help?

I am the developer of mt4 you need.

My skills are extraordinary.

I've built some very winning EAs.

And work on his idea to build a very profitable EA.

For free for you.

Alabarce:
I am the developer of mt4 you need.

My skills are extraordinary.

I've built some very winning EAs.

And work on his idea to build a very profitable EA.

For free for you.

I appreciate you interest in my EA creation. I already p.m. you. It will be not for free it will be mutual exchange. If the EA will be successful you will be rich also.

Cheers Hermes

hermes:
I appreciate you interest in my EA creation. I already p.m. you. It will be not for free it will be mutual exchange. If the EA will be successful you will be rich also. Cheers Hermes

Hi,hermes,

did you means for mutual,only two of you ?

regards

hermes:
I appreciate you interest in my EA creation. I already p.m. you. It will be not for free it will be mutual exchange. If the EA will be successful you will be rich also. Cheers Hermes

"you will be rich also"?

This thread is becoming a joke thread 101

whisperer:
"you will be rich also"? This thread is becoming a joke thread 101

What else did you expect from holly one?

Scammer EA in vision

Due to people like you hermes humans have a bare forehead. WTF-thread. You'll never learn it, right?

Krelian,

all in all,some things are not going to be stopped,ignored and rejected by persons...holy grail,solar wind,centered tma.

This must be the defiance mentality: 'That makes me even more determined to do it!' Bamm, total crash and then they look like the screech owls.

krelian99:

Due to people like you hermes humans have a bare forehead. WTF-thread. You'll never learn it, right?

I know him! He is a Forex trader and has already so much money that he doesn't know what to do with it.

Guys, I like your comments, I didn't laugh so much long time. You make me happy. Please, continue.

Hermes

Reason: