FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 17: July 2012) - page 522

Guys, can you tell me where I can find quotes for copper?

margaret:

Again, imho, the Matroskin cat rule is working now: "To sell something unnecessary, you must first buy something unnecessary, and we don't have the money".

I expect maximum optimism from both Fed and ECB statements :)

Vizard:

I'm hilarious...tell me about it...I don't care if you have to register and like it)))

but don't bother with the fairy tales. draw normal pokers))))

Vizard:

US Treasury Secretary Geithner's speech at 23 Moscow time

I wonder what he will say )))

tara:

Again, imho, the Matroskin cat rule is working now: "To sell something unnecessary, you must first buy something unnecessary, and we don't have the money."

Expect maximum optimism from both Fed and ECB statements :)

Yes, yes, and with the US presidential election coming up, Obama has already promised to save Greece... And a lot of other promises as well.

rigc:
and don't bother with fairy tales. Draw normal pokers))))

He's good at it in the evening, no need to draw in the morning)

strangerr:

He's good at it in the evening, no need to paint in the morning)
well, how can i say.... yesterday he decided to go back to fairy tales, and right away the tale lies...

Murik09:
Guys, where can I get a quote on copper.

http://metal4u.ru/lme/

Here we go, who switches to commodity currencies, and the smartest ones go straight to commodities)

Will the Aussie and the New Zealander break resistance at x4?

Murik09:
Guys, can you tell me where I can find quotes for copper?
http://www.lme.com/copper.asp or directly from the original

strangerr:

About that dialogue: While Mobile closed his sells I took more than five profit figures from the bays. Why, do you want to repeat his feat? So what's the point, sell and go.
What do you mean by profit? The question is not about profit, but about heel - let's go north, then let's go south. What five figures if the rate was at 1.26 and you were looking at 1.29?
Reason: