FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 298

solar:

Yeah... all Turkic languages are the same )))) often helps by the way )))

can i make a little joke about the turks? ))))

emotraid:

What's up? It's a good thing to do a little bit at a time and make quality products and mark up prices to the ceiling, like for the elite, so they'll make a fuss over a product like this... I've seen the mm manual somewhere at )))))

Emka, no fights, you need to drink beer peacefully, without rushing anywhere, with a cigarette and some thoughts or talk about life)))

emotraid:

Can I make a little joke about the Turks? ))))

Go ahead. Honestly, I don't think it's easy to get offended at all.

Nesradamus:
If someone says about my screenshots that nothing is clear, I will first of all think about why it happened: either I did not express myself well, or the interlocutor does not have the necessary amount of knowledge. Any graph in itself is just a curve (our favourite fleabag), comprehending it is an intimate moment that some of us are trying to make public. After your explanations, I feel like a bigger idiot than before... whether the pupil is bad or the teacher is stupid...

I could rephrase:

1. Either the pupil is stupid or the teacher is stupid...

2. Either the teacher is stupid or the pupil is stupid...

3. The pupil is stupid if the teacher is stupid...

4. If the teacher is stupid, then the pupil is stupid...

solar:

Honestly, I don't think it's going to hurt me at all.

I won't make a joke about Turks ))) I'm mistaken )))) about Arabs, please don't ban me it's just karaoke many have already seen ))))

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CziRLlm2Mbo

strangerr:

Emka, what a fight, you should drink beer calmly, without rushing anywhere, with a cigarette and some thoughts or talk about life)))
So they drink good moonshine with pickle and salts. But beer is Livonian brew, with obscene songs and beating of mugs, in the best case, against the table, but not against the head of fellow drinkers...

Vizard:

yosuf:

I could rephrase:

1. Either the pupil is stupid or the teacher is stupid...

2. Either the teacher is stupid or the student is stupid...

3. The pupil is stupid if the teacher is stupid...

4. If the teacher is stupid, then the pupil is stupid...

Even the Koran can be paraphrased, but many are offended...

strangerr:

Emka, what a fight, you should drink beer calmly, without rushing anywhere, with a cigarette and thoughts or talk about life)))

I'm talking about promoting the Solara beer brand, but I'm drinking my own beer with mussels sprinkled with lemon ))))

margaret:

As an acquaintance of mine used to say, what do I care about the size of the world when I have a nail in my shoe? (sometimes things change dramatically at 5 minutes)
Reason: