FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 293

Nesradamus:

The mosquitoes are pesky this year.) Yesterday something bigger flew in here))))

strangerr:

At 2855 I put another limit, but they may break the contract level (1.2911 on the spot) and immediately, if not, they will shift it to the trading volumes lower, I am more inclined to the second option, in this case we will see the movement only tomorrow on the Amer, they have been slowly, but surely since Tuesday.
Maybe earlier, somewhere between 12.00 and 12.30 Moscow time...? In the meantime the Euro is going up and down)))

Nesradamus:

In the meantime, I'll make a buzz...

The eur has fallen below the market on the four, so we are likely to go up a bit, but... Gentlemen, 1.30 and pennies is not space.

By the way, nesRadamus, where did "T" go? ;)

strangerr:

Not really)))

And the stop at 2813 stands)))

Generally, now the classic accumulation and stops have knocked down nicely)

I mean the forecasts ))))) Emka's from this morning liked it...vertical line... should start drawing them )))) 100% working out))))

strangerr:

The mosquitoes are pesky this year.) Yesterday something more flew in here))))
Am I annoying? Am I bothering you?

Vizard:

I mean the forecasts )))) Emka liked it this morning...vertical line... should start drawing them )))) 100% working out))))

The main thing is that you can go both ways))))

She's not here today, she must have gone to the bears kebabs))))

strangerr:

The mosquitoes are pesky this year.) Yesterday something more flew in here))))
Yes, I participated, got in return - my own quote about greed and fear. But in general, the normal bounce back freeloader, when reality is not the same as desired))))

Nesradamus:
Yes, I participated and got my own quote about greed and fear in return. In general, the normal kickback of a freeloader, when reality does not coincide with desires)))

+1

Nesradamus:
Yes, I participated and got my own quote about greed and fear in return. And in general, the normal kickback of a freeloader, when reality does not coincide with the desires))))

He is a record-breaker, the depo has not yet been drained at 80 pips in my memory))))
Reason: