FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 146

solar:

2/3 investors waiting to launch kue )))) so we'll have something by tomorrow ))))

p.s. That's it... Played the game . No survivors.

1.2820 is a bit of a stretch ))))...

So much for the correction ))))

And the Canadian turns around))))

Don't you think a trend change is imminent... You can clearly see it on the weekly chart.
Sdimm:
Well, here we are waiting for a correction ))))

After the correction there will be another bounce up by at least 20 pips on the euro/dollar

SEVER11:
1.2937 came quietly... Yes and also audusd(D1) on the black plan has already worked out 95%, now we are looking at red... :0))

closed gap window of 14.05.2012

SEVER11:
1.2937 came quietly... Yes and also audusd(D1) on the black plan has already worked out 95%, now we are looking at red... :0))

yep...you and solar made a good prediction about the rise...

margaret:

closed the gap window of 15.05.2012

Margo - gaps should not close... the direction of gaps does not affect the direction of the price... by the size of Monday gaps in pips... by direction long ago I did... now there is no time or desire... sometimes it will hit of course...

mathijsen:
Don't you think a trend change is imminent... You can see it clearly on the weekly chart.
If they let us ease it tomorrow (I doubt it), it will go further upwards.

nexter:
tomorrow if they soften it (i doubt it ) it will go further upwards. if they don't, they will keep hoping they will .
hilarious ... well said ))))
Reason: