FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 294

strangerr:

The main thing is that you can go both ways))))

She's not here today, she must have gone to the bear kebabs)))

already here )))) ♪ now the eurik from 2950 ♪ ))))

Where are you, goozno? Answer for you)))

Today it has become a problem for many people to make a minor decision and implement it. It is so much easier to put the burden of decisions onto someone else and just sigh and do as you're told. At least you stay in tune with your inner voice, which keeps telling you that you are miserable, infirm, unlucky and therefore you should be pitied.

well, i got over it in my childhood and i have no pity for myself. i just have boundless love for myself ))))

emotraid:

Where are you, goose? Answer for you)))

Today, it has become a problem for many people to make a minor decision and execute it. It's so much easier to pass the buck for someone else to decide and just sigh and do as you're told. At least you stay in tune with your inner voice, which keeps telling you that you are miserable, infirm, unlucky and therefore you should be pitied.

well, i got over it in my childhood and i have no pity for myself. i just have boundless love for myself ))))

and a bit of philosophy . for everyone.

>

moskitman:

In the meantime, I'll make a buzz...

The eu has fallen below the market on the four, so we are likely to go up a bit, but... Gentlemen, 1.30 and a penny is not space.

By the way, nesRadamus, where did "T" go? ;)

What I like about your screenshots, sir, is that they are understandable only to a limited number of people, which I, like many people, unfortunately do not belong to. That removes all responsibility from the source of information, and allows you to fan your fingers in any situation. And about the lost letter T, you sir, too late; Mobilych, under the humble moniker "Mopa" already tried to make jokes on the subject, I do not know who liked it but him.

solar:

and a bit of philosophy . for everyone.

an outrage )))) let greed be removed from the list of sins ))))) although I am not a Christian I am allowed to be greedy ))))

emotraid:

outrage )))) let greed be removed from the list of sins ))))) although I'm not a Christian I'm allowed to be greedy ))))

no )))) greed eclipses reason...follow mm with a clear mind )))

emotraid:

it's an outrage )))) let greed be removed from the list of sins ))))) although i'm not a christian i'm allowed to be greedy ))))

if you take alcohol, you can do anything)))

Vizard:

no way ))) greed eclipses the mind ... keep your eyes open with a clear mind )))

mm that's for sure, but no one will stop me from wanting lots of money and things, let the believers live like birds of paradise, i will buy myself a ferrari and a big house on the ocean ))))

Sdimm:

if you take alcohol, you're allowed anything)))

Got some booze, I'll cheer myself up ))))
Reason: