FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 300

Good luck on Friday, everyone, off////

artikul:
Gotta, Emo, gotta ... )))

All right, I warned you and you can do your zig zag. )))

emotraid:

OK, I've warned you and you can spin your zigzag however you like ))))
God will reward you for your kindness, dear ))))

moskitman:
And yet the mosquito is a strange creature... With such a long beak, he could have enjoyed himself - no, he knows he'll be killed or poisoned, but he still has to go to the 12th floor and squeak in his ear...
)))

artikul:
God will reward you for your kindness, sweetheart ))))

oh thank you i am just waiting for god's handout of five thousand pips a minute every two minutes)))) don't make the creator laugh he already gave us everything ))))

artikul:

Sold until the next impulse )))

Your trading style I like. be careful this level we will cement, there is a plan and it has to be fulfilled.

emotraid:

oh thank you i'm just waiting for god's handout of five thousand pips a minute every two minutes)))) don't make the creator laugh he's already given us everything ))))
It'll be when you get to heaven)))

Nesradamus:

Margot, mille pardon, I've got the dates of the first QE not matching yours, if you can comment...

The thinking behind QE is clear: lower borrowing costs should lead to an increase in housing demand and thus consumer demand in general. Consumer spending, in turn, is the key to the entire American economy.

Let's take a little digression into history. In the first quarter of 2009, US GDP contracted by 5.3% (y/y). In March, the Fed launched QE1 and already in the fourth quarter, the American economy has recovered 4% year-on-year. On the labor market, however, things have only gotten worse, the unemployment rate rose from 8.5% in March to 9.8% in March.

Moving on. During the QE2 period, unemployment fell from 9.8% in November 2010 to 9.1% in June 2011. Meanwhile, the U.S. economy has not changed much with the growth rate: In the third quarter of 2010, the U.S. GDP added 2.6% and at the end of QE2 the growth rate of the U.S. economy was 2.5%.

In general, even now it is difficult to evaluate the results of these programmes. Yes, in 2009 the stimulus was necessary and brought results, but QE2?

What do we have now? In August this year the unemployment rate was 8.1%. In Q2, US GDP growth was below average at just 1.7%.

BNP Paribas is optimistic about the US outlook: "If the Fed continues to hold firm to its line, we see progress in Europe, and the US election goes smoothly, the US economy can do well in 2013 and the growth rate will be above trend. Given the ECB's promise of an unlimited buyout of Eurozone problematic bonds, there is hope for such an outcome. If QE3 does not cause a serious increase in US economic growth, but perhaps it will give the US economy the momentum it needs to accelerate further.

If US Congressmen can reach a consensus and resolve the fiscal cliff (automatic tax increases and spending cuts as of January 1), the US economy may beat expectations, resulting in QE3 not being as strong. If not, but that will be a different story.

artikul:
It will be when you get to heaven ))))

heaven is for the blessed )))) I'll stay in the astral ... it's more fun there )))

emotraid:

paradise is for the blissful )))) I'll stay in the astral ... it's more fun there ))))
Yeah, I remember.) I think the Jacuzzi's made of gold? )))
Reason: