FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 179

What I like about TA is that you can not only say it, but also show it. You can save the picture and get your nose rubbed in it later, or post it again and yell ...I told you so...

Nesradamus:

What I like about TA is that you can not only say it, but also show it. You can save the picture and get your nose rubbed in it later, or post it again and yell ...I told you so...

Possible technical correction from 1.3250 (RBC-TeleTrade)

Nesradamus:

You might as well tie any event to it, since there is no change, it's in colour. Isn't it easier to say that moonlight has no effect on the growth of telegraph poles?

And in general, when one sees what others do not see, there are more questions than articulate answers...

then why was it flat all Monday until Germany issued its ruling, but when the ruling came out on Tuesday it immediately broke through resistance?

nexter:
So why was it flat on Monday before Germany's decision, and then it went down on Tuesday and broke through the resistance?

Let's try to take a closer look at the flights

And in general my opinion: if the loonies who follow the news would not rock the boat, it would be easier for normal technicians)))

Doesn't the growth on the expectations of the kue count? Was it purely technical? Neither the German decision nor the Kue had any impact? Purely technical growth?

In your opinion, are these goals still relevant or are we waiting for the opening of a new day ?

nexter:
And the growth on the expectations of the Koue is not taken into account? Was it a purely technical increase? Neither the German decision nor the coue had any impact? Purely technical growth?

Look at the previous kui, after the first one was announced the dollar dropped, after the second one it went up. If the dollar goes up in a week, what will happen? The programme is a long term one, and I think the dollar will also wobble, like a contract in a hole, like in the past attempts. The conclusion is that people have no expectations, or frictionally-frictionally.

And the growth cannot be technical, the price changes according to certain laws, and the technicians are trying to understand these laws according to the extent of their knowledge and ability.

BeerGod:

In your opinion, are these goals still relevant or are we waiting for the opening of a new day ?

Apparently still relevant, as the nature of the rise since 09 September has changed to a more intense one, not fitting in with the overall picture:

BeerGod:

both the first and second are relevant, the third will be known after the first two have been achieved))))

Several pairs of quid are showing a buy signal on the daily 4h chart, indicating a rise in the quid
Reason: