Spectrum derivative (or spectrum acceleration) - page 28

Trololo:

Look, I did my best to show you the pictures, and I'm sorry it turned out so vague.

Well here's how to say otherwise, who understands help speak in words..... well if the stroboscopic calculation of acceleration is made clear how, then how to make it if the gaps between the images are uneven?

Is that all? :)

tara:

Is that all? :)

at this stage of research it's important to me, judging by the post you know what i mean, help formulate the problem.

Trololo:

At this stage of research it's important to me, judging by the post you know what I mean, help formulate the task.

How can I help formulate the problem? Calculation of acceleration at unequal gaps between photos, I think you will be done before I wake up.

If not, I'll do the 9th of March. Sorry, busy on the 8th and not in the mood right now :)

Another question: do we only have the data displayed by the strobe light at our disposal?

Or are there intermediate data?

Mathemat:

Another question: do we only have the data displayed by the strobe light at our disposal?

Or are there intermediate data?

Well the pictures are only a general view. with a stroboscope the body (taken at regular intervals) moves according to a certain law, and if these pictures are not exactly distributed according to this law, but like in the last picture. it seems that I have not understood again, ok, I will think about it, tomorrow I will try to say it differently, I apologize if I have made someone understand the pictures, I thought that they would be understandable....

Statistics again. Again the war. Again the killings...

tara:
Statistics again. Again the war. Again, death is...

death is a hoo-ha, what's death against motivation-))))

alsu:
It's "calculating" that's the point. And "graphing it in relief" is a waste of effort and time (especially if your youth, as you say, is already gone;), it is of no use, except for putting it out there for the public to see

Without visibility I don't want any more - it's exactly a waste of time. I've been blindly testing different methods of correlation processing of quotes for several months and regretted doing it without visualisation...

Read the whole thread from the beginning (after writing my first post yesterday). It turns out that I have repeated the point of view of everyone except the author of the topic - Fourier transform is inappropriate neither for analysis of financial quotes, nor for their extrapolation. Harmonic functions are an unnatural basis for such tasks. The notion of "frequency" has no meaning and hence no concept of "harmonic". I have not found a single argument from the author of the topic to support his thought.

I will continue my own visualization studies with non-harmonic basis functions, e.g. linear - based on linear regression.

ssn1:

Read the whole thread from the beginning (after writing my first post yesterday). It turns out that I have repeated the point of view of everyone except the author of the topic - Fourier transform is inappropriate neither for analysis of financial quotes, nor for their extrapolation. Harmonic functions are an unnatural basis for such tasks. The notion of "frequency" has no meaning and hence no concept of "harmonic". I have not found a single argument from the author of the topic to support his thought.

I will continue my own visualization studies with non-harmonic basis functions, e.g. linear - based on linear regression.

And assuming that there are economic cycles, it has.
Reason: