EURUSD - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Part 2) - page 91

A cluster of red options prevents the price from going up. Near the milestones I have drawn, this is exactly the kind of accumulation that can be seen.

torgus:

A cluster of red options prevents the price from going up. The clusters near the milestones I drew are just that, clusters.

why is the timing of the options not indicated there...? do you know?

As much as I've watched the option levels, the price either doesn't reach them or tries to ram the clusters. I have a couple of small ideas, but no time to check them out yet.

torgus:

A cluster of red options prevents the price from going up. Near the lines I drew, there are just such clusters.

Looks like you sold your points. I closed at 1.2650. That's enough for today.

so far it looks that way...I'll try to catch a rollback...the reason is the evening...(white primary)

Vizard:

why isn't the time of the options listed there...? do you know?
You put an indicator on a chart. Hover the cursor over the big bold levels and all the information is displayed.

Prival:

Looks like you sold your points. I closed at 1.2650. That's enough for today

Let's take a closer look. The price is trying to sell these clusters. But so far it can't.

gip:
I've been watching the option levels, the price doesn't reach them and then tries to ram them. I have a couple of small ideas, but I have not got time to check them yet.

where large options cluster, as a rule there may be clusters of pendants...as well as stops...but that's where the information comes from...and what volumes are there...and what expiry time of options...a mystery...in short did not like the indyuq = escape from reality...

I have not seen anything useful for me... I' ve been looking at the screenshot (where the indicator is posted)...

So there are no 100% accurate indices. This one is the most realistic one I've seen. The others only follow it.

Wave indices are also inaccurate. But here there is a level and if the number on the level closest to the price, red or blue, is greater, then the price is pushed back from that level 90-95% of the time.

Rarely does the price ram the level with a higher figure.

torgus:

So there are no 100% accurate indices. This one is the most realistic one I've seen. The others just follow him.

No ... no one's against options in their right mind... I've got enough information... and if you want it, some info sites write about options with expiration times...
Reason: