FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 19: September 2012) - page 259

strangerr:

I'm not closing the buy from 1.29, I put a pause at 1.2915. It's not a good idea to try it out )))) I may go out with Tantrick, but he is gone(((

))) Sometimes I`ve had fun and remember my past :))) The issue has gone back to the old ways... I should split before the mood gets better )))

Vizard:

Buffett's a real joker.)))

I'm going to the zoo on Saturday to find out the price of a pony )))))

strangerr:

To begin with, for the last two months I saw some kind of selling only last week and those bears are already trying to be fried and eaten. In case you haven't noticed, the euro went 11 figures up)))) And then...

But if there is no breakdown on volume, then we can talk about selling, what they will be, if they will be, no one can tell right now, you don't have to guess. Therefore, the euro bye.

God willing:)

emotraid:

I'm going to the zoo on Saturday to find out the price of a pony )))))

good thing I didn't tell you about the elephant migration )))

Vizard:

Good thing he didn't tell me about the elephant migration ))))

This is the horse Fresh Forex was raffling off for New Year's Eve)))

http://infobomba.ru/Video/Show/24649e632e44cc365205adf79d689811?provider=rutube&name=minikon-sekretnaya-strategiya-na-rynke-forex

Vizard:

it's a good thing he didn't tell me about the elephant migration ))))

I'd like to buy an elephant too, I have a sari, I'd ride it... but where to get guards in turbans and trousers to guard it, or the homeless would eat it up ))))

emotraid:

I'd buy an elephant too, I've got a sari, I'd ride it... but where to get guards in turbans and trousers to guard the elephant or the homeless would eat it up ))))
Instead of animals, buy a ticket to Sri Lanka and ride there with guards or without.....

emotraid:

I'd also buy an elephant, I have a sari, I'd ride it... where can I get guards to protect the elephant in turbans and trousers or the homeless would eat it ))))

in a sari by the stream with a pitcher is not a bad idea for the next avatar...

but with an elephant... + cleaners with shovels and a truck ... otherwise it will shit a lot ... it's not a mini-horse )))) forget the elephants ))) and horses )))

fish! - that's our specialty ))))

Vizard:

in a sari by the stream with a pitcher is not a bad idea for the next avatar...

but with an elephant... + cleaners with shovels and a truck ... otherwise it will shit a lot ... it's not a mini-horse )))) forget the elephants ))) and horses )))

fish! -that's our specialty ) )))

Depending on which ones, or they'll shit all over you ))))
Reason: