Why is trading without stop-loss considered absurd for many! - page 6

Oxana Tambur:
I don't know, I do not close loss-making positions, I only use locks or overbetweening if the price has gone in another direction.

To be clear: do you prefer counter-trend or trend following? It would seem that in a counter-trend and operationally, uncovered sell positions end up at the top and buy positions at the bottom. In the long run, of course, the counter-trend loses out to the trend trading. What practical conclusion have you drawn in this regard? Or is every time based on the market situation?

And further, what TF do you prefer?

Oxana Tambur:
almost 95% of them)))
Talking about studying in a group. Were you a teacher in this group or were you "taught"?

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:

To be clear: do you prefer counter-trend or trend following? It would seem that in a counter-trend and operationally, uncovered sell positions end up at the top and buy positions at the bottom. In the long run, of course, the counter-trend loses out to the trend trading. What practical conclusion have you drawn in this regard? Or is every time based on the market situation?

And further, which TF do you prefer?

If I deal with gold, I do analysis on H4 or daily, I open positions at M30 to catch the best price, I may buy if I know the trend will grow, and I may also buy against the trend during correction, but most often I fall into drawdowns because correction is long.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Talking about studying in a group. Were you a teacher in this group or were you "taught"?
I was taught, after 1.5 months of training I started to trade on real accounts, I did not go back to my studies, all I had to do was learn the basics of market movements

Oxana Tambur:
I was taught, after 1.5 months of training I started to trade on real accounts, I never went back to my studies, I just needed to learn the basics of market movements
How many times did you lose your accounts or not? I have lost several times, including 4 PAMM accounts, 2 of which reached 6K from 0.1-0.3K of the initial one. Then, drastically changed my view of the market.

Alexandr Saprykin:

What's to count? Drain or ban?)))

Both flush and ban. Ban can be for advertising a signal or product on the Market.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
How many times have you lost accounts or not? I have lost several times, including 4 PAMM accounts, 2 of which reached 6K from 0.1-0.3K initial. Then, drastically changed my view of the market.
I plumed a couple of accounts, up to 200 dollars, after I started trading with more substantial sums did not plumed, because to trade gold with 200 dollars, you understand-not serious, I do not trade with other people's money

Yuri Evseenkov:
Both a leak and a ban . Banning can be caused by advertising a signal or product in the Market.
Just don't gloat about it, Automat is a tireless market researcher, going his own way without hiding his failure.

Yousufkhodja Sultonov:
Just don't gloat about it, Automat is a tireless market researcher, going his own way without hiding his failure.
If you remember that thread, dear Yusufhoja, I was one of the few who supported Oleg. I just wanted to point out to the young lady the risk of getting banned if she wants to monitor her signal trading and it will be discussed in the thread.

Yuri Evseenkov:
If you remember that thread, dear Yusufkhoja, I was one of the few who supported Oleg. I just wanted to point out the risk of getting banned if she wants to monitor her signal trading and this will be discussed in the thread.
I've been monitoring my trading here for years and I haven't been banned yet. Even if my profile is banned here, most clients know me and how to contact me too, so fearing to lose the profile here is stupid, they want to ban or delete it, as has happened more than once and no reason not to.
Reason: