How much to sell a robot that brings in 10 to 15% each month - page 6

Mickey Moose:
?

10 roubles

Added

Pardon, hryvnia

Dmitiry Ananiev:

If the system has to be readjusted every month, it is impossible to find a setting that guarantees at least 8%.

By the way, what kind of drawdown does your system have when you get this kind of yield? If the drawdown exceeds 8%, then yes, let this system go to hell. I think it exceeds considerably.

You are absolutely right, such a system should be dumped)). But what makes you actually think that the discarded system had such a drawdown? Then the system as a TS would not be worth writing about.) You are clearly told - 8%/month for speculative TS is very low, for any such system, unspecified.

"Investment" systems are another matter - 8% is great for them and they are characterized by rather rare trades and long position holding time - up to several days or more.

Somehow I did not think about the existence of the "investment" category of ATS from the beginning. FX-DC is more of a speculative instrument.

Mickey Moose:
?

If you can safely charge a moult in the depot, then trade on your own, but quietly

)

Ihor Herasko:

Losses? ))

If profits, it's not worth selling. The best you can do is honk it or PAMM it.

This is an odd way of thinking. On the contrary - if the robot is effective, you should sell it, because then it will become irrelevant and will not bring anything.

In turn, I want to sell the technology of preparing and selecting models with all the codes. In general, I would like to give a person the full benefit of his experience and give him something that many people have been looking for years and don't know what they find. I have found.... But to work well with reduced risk you need significant capital. With small capital i have too much risk and i try to multiply my deposit instead of increasing it. on average with good volatility i can make 100% per week. This is taking into account my excessive risk. The more capital I have, the lower the risk and the calmer the nerves. That's why I'm selling!!!!!

I have set the price tag and it is not great, believe me. As a result, you get the technology of preparing the EA, when you spend 204 hours on Saturday and then the entire week the worker is working without your participation. It may work for a week or two. So, who is interested in this offer? Please do not hesitate to contact us in person. And I will gladly invite the MQL resource as a guarantor of the deal, of course not for free....

My reasoning is really strange, wind my TS works and will work ALWAYS and on ANY instrument. Somehow...

Mihail Marchukajtes:

In turn, I want to sell the technology of preparing and selecting models with all the codes. In general, I would like to give a person the full benefit of his experience and give him something that many people search for years and don't know what they find. I have found.... But to work well with reduced risk you need significant capital. With small capital i have too much risk and i try to multiply my deposit instead of increasing it. on average with good volatility i can make 100% per week. This is taking into account my excessive risk. The more capital I have, the lower the risk and the calmer the nerves. That's why I'm selling!!!!!

I have set the price tag and it is not great, believe me. As a result, you get the technology of preparing the EA, when you spend 204 hours on Saturday and then the entire week the worker is working without your participation. It may work for a week or two. So, who is interested in this offer? Please do not hesitate to contact us in person. And MQL resource with pleasure I will invite the guarantor of the deal, of course not for free....

My reasoning is really strange, wind my TS has worked and will work ALWAYS and on ANY instrument. Somehow...

Can you withdraw money from MQLs?

Yuriy Asaulenko:

Can you withdraw money from MKL?

Yes

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Yes

I can give you 20 quid. Find your own way.

Give it to me when you can.

Yuriy Asaulenko:

I can give you 20 quid. Find your own way.

Give it to me when you can.

Man, thanks a lot, man. You're the only one who offered. But I got about 20 bucks riding on it. The point is to fund the account so as to reduce the risk and still have a little profit on the money.... Thanks for not saying no...

Mihail Marchukajtes:

Man, thanks a lot, man. You're the only one who suggested it. But I've got about 20 bucks riding on it. The point is to fund the account so as to reduce the risk and still have at least a small profit in the money.... Thanks for not saying no...

You'll blow it anyway.)

Reason: