Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 518

transcendreamer:

Wow, we've got a raging Schumacher here! Let's go straight for the 15% trade ))))) what the hell ))))))

You know that 15% is a lot, but you're crazy, you can have 20%.

transcendreamer:
although let it be 5% - we'll see if it's a grail or a dunce sooner.

Who's really agreeing with you on what? )) he agrees ))

Alexander_K:

Lying in a factory cesspool... I'm exhausted...

Gentlemen! Put the Grail in the public domain, for Christ's sake! Save my orthodox soul.

You need to work, raise the economy, earn a pension, not lie like a pig in a cesspool and hope that someone will give you a tablecloth).

Aleksandr Volotko:

You know that 15% is a lot, but you're insane - you can go as low as 20%.

I was calling for the conservative option in the first place.

You're a weirdo. You must be starving.

Aleksandr Volotko:

Who's agreeing with you? )) he agrees ))

you're always in my face ))))

Alexander_K:

Gentlemen! Put the Grail in the public domain, for Christ's sake! Save an orthodox soul.

and we're all Gnostic Sotonists here.

transcendreamer:

you're always reporting to me in person ))))

I was hoping to get through to a sane person, but it looks like the rest of you have already scared her into stuttering, so I'm done trying, let the psychiatrists deal with it

transcendreamer:

I was calling for the conservative option in the first place.

Once again, people are agreeing on something and you're trying to do the same, are you competing too? And if not, who needs your appeals?

You're weird, you must be starving.

Aleksandr Volotko:

I was hoping to get through to a sane person, but it seems the others have already scared her into stuttering, so I'm done trying, let the psychiatrists sort it out there

Well, I've answered in essence - you need to look at the actual win rate and estimate how many consecutive losses to go

P.S. and the psychiatrists are already cuckoo )))

Alexander_K:

Gentlemen! Put the Grail in the public domain, for Christ's sake! Save an orthodox soul.

Are you still alive?

Aleksandr Volotko:

I was hoping to get through to a sane person, but it seems the rest of them have already scared her into stuttering, so I'm done trying, let the psychiatrists sort it out there

Alexander, don't you notice Drimmer's behaviour? He's like forex.
Look away at your reaction to what he has said to anyone else (including you).
If you're not prepared to take his criticism, teasing, trolling calmly, how will you react to stoploss, instant drawdown, 7-20 moose in a row?
Think about it, ....
The system (trading in the sense) doesn't carry much weight. Even with a grail you can die of thirst.
Reason: