What is the Smart Bridge Technology thing - hedging currency risks? - page 5

OnGoing:

Why would I want to do that? I assure you, I have no reason to) It only hurts when one is in an illusion and wants to help out a friend, so to speak).

Well, it's obviously warmer and cozier for you in this cocoon, so I won't interfere with the creative process).

Can you? I will help you! )) I see only superficial criticism so far.

In fact, of the panelists, only sayfuji sees the merits and demerits of my method most fully and objectively.

moskitman:

Can you do it? Give us a hand! )) So far I see only superficial criticism.

Then you'll get the result of the discussion, not just "you're a fool - you're a fool"...

For example about sell/buy, you still did not answer) What is the empirical value of such an indicator in your opinion? Isn't it too abstract?

Well, let's give it a try...
Below is a screenshot with the yellow vertical line corresponding to the night of September 22-23 this year:

I can't think of a better indicator. Knowing that in this (simplified of course) market model everything is interconnected and almost(!) balanced, I deduce the future trading priority for the "stragglers", with AUD and NZD being oversold, and USD and JPY being overbought.

OnGoing:

Again to the question of overbought/sold, too shaky, but there is no point in arguing a second time of course...

OnGoing:

So, you argue rather than keep silent on inconvenient questions) then there will be a result of discussion and not just "you're a fool - you're a fool"...

For example about sell/buy, you still did not answer) What is the empirical value of such an indicator in your opinion? Is it too abstract?

Where's the logic, Igor?

moskitman:

Well, let's try it...
Below is a screenshot with the yellow vertical line corresponding to the night of September 22-23 this year:

I can't think of a better indicator. Knowing that in this (simplified of course) market model everything is interconnected and practically(!) equilibrium, I draw conclusions about the future priority trading direction for the "fledged" currencies, considering AUD and NZD as oversold and USD and JPY as overbought.

That is, you are looking at the presented chart today (12.10.2011) to make a decision:

Option 1: "AUD and NZD to sell and USD and JPY to buy".

or

Option 2: "Since September 23rd we should have sold AUD and NZD, and bought USD and JPY".

What do you mean?

PapaYozh:

I.e. you are looking at the presented chart and making a decision today (12.10.2011):

option 1: "AUD and NZD to sell and USD and JPY to buy"

or

Option 2: "AUD and NZD should have sold and USD and JPY should have bought from September 23rd".

What do you mean?

Of course the second one! Only exactly the opposite:from 23.09.2011 for 2...3 days AUD and NZD - buy, and USD and JPY - sell.
Now it is a completely different deal.

moskitman:

well, let's give it a try...
Below is a screenshot, the yellow vertical line corresponds to the night of September 22-23 this year:

I can't think of a better indicator. Knowing that in this (simplified of course) market model everything is interconnected and practically (!) balanced, I conclude about the future trading priority of the "broken off herd" currencies, considering AUD and NZD as oversold and USD and JPY as overbought.

Where's the logic, Igor???

Trading history. And in the real night from 23 to 24, in the absence of any signals you are going against the trends! Let's open positions tonight, from 12 to 13.10.2011. And tomorrow we will see, we will discuss!

The fact that everything is connected is obvious, we just need a reversal when the falling one becomes rising. (already beaten)

moskitman:
Of course it's the second one! The balance of power is completely different now.

Everyone here can show you on history. where to buy and where to sell.

moskitman:
Exactly the opposite
Well, I got it wrong in a hurry :)

PapaYozh:

Everyone here can show you on history. where to buy and where to sell.
this problem has an answer (the right one), but I don't know who will tell it :)))))

Tantrik:
this problem has a (correct) answer, but I don't know who will say it :)))))

Don't you want to?
Reason: