Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 144

Uff, well let's cut it down to 25 days. Purple is margin, grey is free margin.

elmucon:

would it have helped if I'd looked?
What do you think? Do you think I'd have missed the $360,000 increase, which is a 13,800% increase...

Aleksander:
What do you think? Do you think I'd miss out on $360,000, which is an increase of 13,800%...

so why are you here and not in hawaii or someplace warmer?

and what business would have distracted you from making half a million quid?

elmucon:

so why are you here and not in hawaii or somewhere warmer?

And what business could possibly distract you from making half a million quid?

What makes you think I'm not somewhere warmer? I haven't worked in a while... sometimes... I go to some websites... write a little bit...

and I started this thread... in alpari... - came back from Mallorca one day, went to a site I hadn't checked in a year... I look... and the threads are all depressing... Foundation doesn't work, TA cheats, DCs are enemies and the Grail doesn't exist... so I took pity on the traders - I wrote a few posts about the Grail... I've been watching the situation ever since...

Aleksander:

What makes you think I'm not somewhere warmer? I haven't worked in a while... sometimes... I go to websites... write a little...

but I started it... in Alpari... - Came back from Mallorca. Went to a site I hadn't visited in a year... I look... and the threads are all depressing... Foundation doesn't work, TA cheats, DCs are enemies and the Grail doesn't exist... so I took pity on the traders - I wrote a few posts about the Grail... I've been watching the situation ever since...

Bullshit... I've lost interest in you... Thank you.

elmucon: bullshit ... I've lost interest in you... Thank you...
you're welcome ... I don't need your fucking interest :-) for freeloaders, my topic on alpari - probably on page 300 - has it all ... and the scheme and a description of TC and the specific implementation ... search there...

Aleksander:

you don't have the right information... look at the 40 pages on the state - in a few months, arbitrage gave +1700%... and episode two...

in 25 days i increased the deposit by 100 times:

so...what kind of drain are you talking about... i dunno....

I mean,you lost two deposits in public,and it wasn't your own. What's that supposed to mean? Epic vin? And the demo stats are for fools.

HideYourRichess:
Well, I've lost two deposits in public, and not my own. What's that supposed to mean? Epic wine? And the demo stats are for fools.
You're delusional, kid... that's not for me... go see a doctor.....

What about this one?

Heroix:

I want to let the public know that a while back TheXpert and Alexander started a betting thread on bwine about Alexander increasing his real roulette deposit by 200 times.

I found this bet interesting and suggested to Alexander to spin my money myself. In the end... he ended up wasting €150 on obscure bonuses, explaining that he didn't understand the site (ahem, well, well).

Further, I offered him to deposit the same amount (150 euros) into my account as a compensation for his failure to understand. As you can imagine, this would have been unrealistic to achieve.

Eventually, he persuaded me to deposit another €10 into the account. He said that with 1 cent stake it would be enough to win back. I was wondering what would happen next, so I poured them into the account.

After that, his roulette game started. And after 254 bets those 10 euros were also drained.

Since there is still 0 euros in the account, I think it is acceptable to accept the bet as lost, and the results should be made public, because this bet was also agreed publicly.

If anyone is interested in the bets - I can provide them, there is nothing special there. I can also provide a screenshot:

HideYourRichess:

What about this one?

ha ... ha ... ha ...

I knew it.

"wadding" ....

HideYourRichess: it's not about you ...

Reason: