Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 435

transcendreamer:

buy coffee to look like a regular customer, pay only in cash.

And in the factory they give you pasta now...

Dialog22:

And in the factory they give you pasta now...

Instead of a wage?

Haven't been here in a while... Rewrote a bunch of versions to analyse the triangle greenhouse and there seems to be a normal res, which has no bugs anymore. No state, as I make modifications sometimes several times a day if I don't like something, but owls still, though on demo, pulls in the plus side. I test it on Roboforex, where I traded my old greenhouse quite successfully before the crisis. Maybe soon I will post the owl for general testing. For now a screenshot and confirmation that with proper processing of these triangles, you can make money))).
Files:
FXM.png  47 kb

vladradon:
Haven't been here in a while... Rewrote a bunch of versions to analyse the triangle greenhouse and there seems to be a normal res, which is already bug-free. No state, as I make modifications sometimes several times a day if I don't like something, but owls still, though on demo, pulls in the plus side. I test it on Roboforex, where I traded my old greenhouse quite successfully before the crisis. Maybe soon I will post the owl for general testing. For now a screenshot and confirmation that with proper processing of these triangles you may make profit))).
It's a beautiful screenshot.

eh... I keep coming here and it's still the same search for a model or a tool for analysis... we need to look in a different direction.... Nicolla's a player. That's a good place to start. And the market is rich in goodies.Picture

vladradon:
Probably will post an owl for general tests soon. For now, a screenshot and confirmation that with proper processing of these triangles, you can make money.)))

Are you out of your mind? Just try it. Proper processing? Competent advice wasAleksander:

three different pairs - and even in a triangle - are of little use (to put it mildly) - equivalent to trading one pair - no certainty - where cumulative equity will creep - :)

only if three pairs are 2 pairs and their cross - easy to check :) charts of a pair cross and a pair cross - give a 100% convergence

vladradon:
Haven't been here in a while... Rewrote a bunch of versions to analyse the triangle greenhouse and there seems to be a normal res, which is already bug-free. No state, as I make modifications sometimes several times a day if I don't like something, but owls still, though on demo, pulls in the plus side. I'm testing on Roboforex, where I traded my old greenhouse quite successfully before the crisis. Maybe soon I will post the owl for general testing. For now a screenshot and confirmation that with proper processing of these triangles, you can earn))).

Anything but that.

there is and will be no earnings in the triangle

1 * 3 == 3 * 1 == 1.5 * 2 == ... == 3

now play with the quote of the majors, and where will equity be if the cross quote all the time == 3 ?

and by the way, don't forget that demo is not real.

Замечательно
Замечательно
  • coub.com
by BlackJack007

Finally, it became clear what is needed to build a doughnut: it is enough to enter according to a special law, which is expressed on the chart by a line beyond which the price is forbidden to enter, and this parametric function of the price and time, which depends on the choice of initial coordinates, saves the situation, because the trader's stop is located behind this line, where the price is forbidden to enter and thus, by selecting these favourable conditions, the trader will always be in profit.

transcendreamer:
Finally, it became clear what is needed to build the dough: it is enough to enter by a special law, which is expressed on the chart by a line, beyond which the price is prohibited to enter, and it is a parametric function of price and time, depending on the choice of initial coordinates, saves the situation, because the trader's stop is located behind this line, where the price is prohibited to enter, and thus, by selecting these favorable conditions, the trader will always be in profit.

Is price aware that it is forbidden?:)

Reason: