Wishes for MQL5 - page 91

Add to MQL5 the function of defining the language used in the terminal.

I have faced the task of defining the language of the terminal; in MQL4 you can only set it manually.

The function is needed to output comments depending on the language used in the terminal.

Add to MQL5, function Broker.Ignore()

if ( Broker.Ignore() ) {

TradeAllowed,TradeContextBusy,ExpertEnabled=true;

}

TradeAllowed = F0b ((IsTradeAllowed()) , 1,0);
TradeContextBusy = F0b ((IsTradeContextBusy()), 0,1);
ExpertEnabled = F0b ((IsExpertEnabled()) , 1,0);

function required (!) ;0

the rest false;

I don't know if it was, but I'd really like to be able to change the time zone, I think it's necessary.

kernelmd >> :
I don't know if it was, but I'd really like it if the user could change his time zone, it's just a necessity in my opinion.

Yeah, because my clock at home is broken :o)

The search bar when browsing through the list of objects in the graph is missing, as it is in browsers.

Especially when the number of objects exceeds 1000.

- Add the ability to edit or simulate the spread in test mode.

Currently, judging from the responses to my forum question, 'Another very simple question. 1.', the user is forced to be limited to a constant spread imposed 'in addition' to the historical data. At the same time, at some brokers (FXCM) the spread fluctuates, for example on 'EURUSD' from 0.0001 to 0.0003 and in some cases from 0.00005 to 0.001.

I'm tired of reading branches about MQL_5, because there are branches but not MQL_5,

answer this one ?

will MQL_5 - MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester contain full-fledged testing of multicurrency Expert Advisors?

Last_Don >> :

will the MQL_5 - MetaTrader 5 Strategy Tester - fully test multicurrency Expert Advisors?

>> I thought they said there will be

Hello, please. I personally would like to add the following to the new terminal: to display the alert on the chart as a special horizontal line and to change its price value you only need to move it up and down, like a horizontal line, and double-click on it to adjust its properties - very practical by the way, no need every time to select from the list the instrument and enter the price manually, which is sometimes very annoying.

-Guys,those who sit on Firefox, probably use it,add-ons - Firegestures and Easy dragtogo (google).With their help,you can perform various commands with the mouse gestures.

I noticed that when I go to the MT, then instinctively,try to use these gestures. (The good, you get used to quickly).

So,I want to ask developers of the terminal, but is it possible to realize this idea in MT-5? That is,using gestures,say,move to the next time frame or pattern,or start this or that indicator,etc.

I think someone will find it superfluous and not the main advantage of the terminal. I agree, not the main, but very convenient. Those who use Firegestures Easy dragtogo will understand me).

Thank you.

Reason: