Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 198

moskitman:

Real.

Invented it, tried it out, redoing it... )))

Interesting))) or is it, as written above, an assumption? or facts)

if it's real, why redo it)

7Konstantin7:

Interesting))) or is it, as written above, an assumption? or facts)

If it's real, why redo it))

Wrote under triangle, redoing under ring.

moskitman:
Wrote for the triangle, I'm redoing it for the ring.

i see) What online tests have been performed, what is the period of trade, how many deals were performed, where does the confidence of profits come from?)

Just I feel you cheat yourself I went through all this, nothing came out, but if you have online tests long-term then you can only assume the profitability, and me my tests a month or so in the mountain does not suit because you do not know when to withdraw - that's the problem) and cents no good, in general as not kuy... the outcome is one.

The phrase "guaranteed profit" and forex are incompatible, drive on, there's no point in even asking around.

Markets are like fuck-ups) money in and money out) everything out of the customer)

moskitman:
That would have been foolish of me.
Nevertheless, I have solved the problem of a GUARANTEED superiority of profits over moose. Not without the help of the ring, of course.

show the equity dynamics of your ring

moskitman:
Why are you such a pessimist, eh? Isn't it spring there yet?

This is because the risk should fall over time, not rise.

Nope, no tests. Started it, went into profit, closed it, started it...

I've seen so much, now I'm thinking straight.

In my strategies the risks depend on how the market will go and it is impossible to guess, that's why it's all a game, the wing is also on profit.

I have no test) I'm telling you not to cheat yourself.)

I'm going to rest...

TheXpert:
The phrase "guaranteed profit" and forex are incompatible, let's move on, there's no point in even asking.

There is no point in asking around. All the more reason for you. I have a good memory, Andrucha. I'm a "fairy tale motherfucker"...

alexx_v:
Show the equity dynamics of your ring

I can't. By "causal technicians". The equity turkey, bitch, starts drawing its curves all over again every MT run. Is there a normal one?

There is nothing remarkable there - equity rolls under the balance, moves back and forth occasionally, then its flight is interrupted by the trailing stop on equity at 75% of the maximum reached. This is on a triangle. I haven't written the full ring yet.

moskitman:
And mine won't. That's what the Ring is for. ;)

If you earn 100-200 rubles a year, then God willing), maybe more, and it's good if you don't sell out in the next few years, you'll see only when you get real money from your strategies and meanwhile you just talk, no offense but it seems to you that something came out.

And I'm sick of it all, I'm getting away from it, but I will still trade sometimes) only hands and head can bring income, that is, if a person is given to trade, it is given, no dak no, so I will slowly develop myself in trading, and not bother with all kinds of portfolios robots and the like, or else life will pass by.

Reason: