Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 68

Mischek2:
Here he is, a level 80 elf :)

TheXpert:
Here he is, a level 80 elf :)

what can you do? that's life.

Catch up))

It will take time for it to be formalised, agreed, approved, submitted for first reading ...

Although of course they can do it without a trial ...

Doomsday is coming.

DmitriyN:
Doomsday is coming.
Don't worry so much, you'll still have to go to school.

sever32:
Don't worry so much, you'll still have to go to school.

:-) e2-e4 - Killed. :-)

DmitriyN:
Doomsday is coming.

Hehe, did you notice that young man is a terminator?)) All the posts are terse, "mechanical" I would say, devoid of emotional coloring, etc. Even put a new icon - sleazy. Although, on the forum "robot builders" may be appropriate)))). He'll probably go off like in Part 1: "F*ck you, ass hole")))

Mischek2:

Is it a banned author ? By whom ? Why ?

Is it permissible to mention him on the forum?

Can his work be referred to?

What is the penalty for infringement ?

------------------------------------------------

The questions are prompted by an indescribable desire to abide by the rules of the forum

Thank you

Nothing to do with the rules of the forum

inoy:

detailed step-by-step "manual" (not mine):

Run the EXP_RecycleShadow2 advisor:
Run the IND_Recycle2 indicator, then run the SCR_RecycleHistory2 script:
Run indicators IND_RecycleShowMe, IND_RecycleProfit ( will calculate lots ):
IND_RecycleProfit calculates the ratio of lots at the moment for the given Recycle calculation interval.
Lots are calculated based on the specified margin ( Margin = 1000 ) when positions are opened.
The minus indicates that you have to sell the instrument. After opening of positions, the margin will be 1,000, i.e. the one that was set.
When switching the TF, script SCR_RecycleHistory2 should be launched again.
Indicators Recycle Show Me and Recycle Profit should be removed and then run again.
They are not updated, they show what was in the past.

Thank you, I'll give it a try.

moskitman:

Too much, Igor, too much...

The world has been told many times that there is no grail in DC filter's noises, and even if there is, it is not a grail, but a hand in a dealer's pocket, but it is of no use...
Then inevitably starts moaning and crying about spikes, requotes, delays and other things.

You're a bit behind on the DC life)). Search for "currenex, integral, lmax".

Secondly, not all brokerage companies filter quotes.

And thirdly, if small goals are traded (scalping-piping), then, except for tick-flow, there are no other reliable options.

All is IMHO.

Yes I may be behind, I won't argue, but except for the real account stats, I don't think anything will change my mind.

Reason: