Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 99

What is meant by the term "Spread"?

slightly wrong, if we use three coins at the same time and an ROO roll (playing against OOO - 87.5% probability of winning), we can treat them as both ORO (60%) and OER (50%), while when using a single instrument, there will be no such ambiguity. So a simultaneous flip of a thousand coins != a thousand flips of one coin.

dentraf:

There is something to be said! These are indisputable facts, but it is difficult to apply it to the market, or rather to use it for a long time!

Well, thank goodness you understand something. Everything is complicated for some and not for others.

I do not agree that it cannot be used for a long time. These are stationary properties of any process, including the market.

By the way, you use TNTNNT,

in English head and tails, which unambiguously defines eagle, can be in Russian OROROR.

Lastrer:

By the way, you use TNTNNT,

in English head and tails, which unambiguously defines eagle-eye, can be in Russian OROROR.

It is also possible. Or 100101010, or buy/sell ))))

Joker:

After a sequence of rise or fall of two instruments HH TT will ALWAYS be the market state TH and HT respectively, if not on the first, then on subsequent iterations (go to the toy in the link I gave and see for yourself).

- For the three instruments: HHH and TTT always beat the subsequent states are THH, HTT, which exceed the initial combination with more than 67% probability of realization.

- Correspondingly, HT and TH positions of a trivial coin play are a market diversification spread, their probability on a two-combinator pattern after the initial one is 75% (the probability of losing a position is 25%). On patterns with a longer sequence the probability of winning is even higher ).

- For a pattern of two instruments, the average length of pattern realization is equal to TWO, i.e. equal to the length of the pattern (you can see it in the game by the link too, I didn't give it for nothing).

I'm afraid I don't quite understand, if you don't mind explaining these points

Lastrer:
I'm afraid I don't quite understand, if you don't mind explaining these points
http://www.haverford.edu/math/cgreene/390b-00/software/CoinFlip.html

:)

Joker:

Well, thank goodness you understand something. Everything is complicated for some and not for others.

I don't agree that you can't use it for a long time. These are stationary properties of any process, including the market.

Check it out and everything becomes clear! "Including the market" is inapplicable, which is a pity.

If it can win at random, and knowing that by superimposing a random process on a non-random process we will end up with another but also random process, then why can't it be applied to the market?

dentraf:

Check it out and you'll see! "Including the market" is inapplicable, which is a pity.

Have you checked for applicability and found that it's not applicable? May I see your calculations? Or what is the basis for your claims of inapplicability?
Reason: