Not the Grail, just a regular one - Bablokos!!! - page 19

Kactus:

I don't understand the point of the filter... what the hell is the point of it?

There's not a lot of information here.

on this day (which is above) 2 trades were triggered - at different times... one in the morning so to speak (4 pairs at once) - which closed 4 days later...

and the second evening trade, which closed the next day....

4er58:
There's no one here who understands the information.

What's there to understand :-) it's just the usual pair trading :-) like Leonid's....

Although 4 pairs are used, 8 are tracked at all ...

Aleksander:

What's there to understand :-) it's just the usual pair trading :-) like Leonid's....

Although 4 pairs are used, 8 pairs are tracked...

You'd better show me a screenshot of your chart with indices :)

4er58:

And show me your screenshot of the chart with the inductions :)

Yes, yes! And the key to the flat...

;)

MetaDriver:

;)

uh-huh... ahead of you :-) or else I would have spoken out .... so... you couldn't say it out loud, and if you did = you'd be in the bathhouse for a week :-)

Aleksander:

Uh-huh... ahead of you :-) or else I would have spoken out .... so... you couldn't say it out loud, and if you did = you'd be in the bathhouse for a week :-)
How predictable you gentlemen are. Necolla, if it's no secret what office you are in, where do you trade?

MetaDriver:

;)

Well you, brother, are too much)))) Enough owl code and turkeys ))) Although... ask for more of what you want - Necollah give you the keys to the flat, ah

Okay. I'm going to meditate on the author's words. Maybe it'll hit me.

Let's start small. Judging by the prices, the pairs traded are P1= EURUSD P2=GBPUSD P3=USDCAD P4=USDCHF, right?

Then the euro and the pound are working multilaterally, the cad and the franc for some reason in one direction ... Right thinking, people, why don't you say something?
Reason: