FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 841

somby:
Finally, it seemed like there was no word for it when it fell. And now you can see that you are a REAL TRADER. That is, you trade both ways, to the South and to the North. HOORAY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:))))))))))))))

that's right! sell it!... Monday and come collect your stops )))

Hi all again, thanks for the nice words)

Emo gold will drop too.

More details this weekend.

strangerr:

Emo gold will drop too.

Take me to your place, Stranger, or better yet, come over, we've got... So shoddy work...

strangerr:

Emo gold will drop too.

Never mind... Now someone is dragging it up and I'm going with it, on Monday we'll see how it goes, but I agree to sell gold as well ))))

strangerr:

Emo gold will drop too.

No kidding! Even though YOU tend to buy, you're not greedy about the information and tools you use in trading!!!! I've gleaned a lot from your posts, although I disagree with the direction of the trade. But it's a personal thing!!!! THANK YOU from the bottom of my heart! Don't go away again:))))

and on the euR I have a buy beep ))) bears don't be afraid . not buying now ))))

stanger is really right...:-(((( everyone is basically sitting on the intrade...and so from July 26 to yesterday specifically signals up...

since yesterday a concrete down signal, despite all the fighting today... buying (long term) is still better to cover....

emotraid:
and on the euR I have a buy beep ))) bears don't be afraid . not buying now ))))
TP 1.2700 )))))

Ishim:
TP 1.2700 ))))).

1.2840 actually, but I'll modestly trawl 250 ))))

Gold has closed the last pip for today... you are welcome to sell)))

Sdimm:

Sneil09 had a volatility indicator on the contraction that gave signs but he seemed to be undecided about the directions, on RBC the guy also trades on the volatility contraction
There's an index on the breakdown of the volatility squeeze. There were a lot of options on how to use it. Not a single comment = no one is interested. I got banned by FAC. Who's going to give you a direction? When the spring is compressed - "sit back and watch". Those are not my words. I'm catching the narrowing range accurately, stops on both sides I guess...?
Reason: