FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 829

ilunga:
It's time for you to start flipping your tales before posting them on the forum)

you couldn't have guessed it yourself? that's what the story was about, so kudos to wizard ))))

Hello, all. I see you're living the life. One emotraid is fighting off the bears, well done. I am currently preparing for one project and i came across an interesting chart, now i think how i can try to use it in trading... ;0)). What are your thoughts:

Completely different pairs...

ilunga:
It's time for you to start flipping your tales before posting them on the forum)

you're in the red ))) it's time for you to start posting proper fairy tales...

Vizard:

You're in the red )))) it's time for you to start posting proper fairy tales...

Any system always has a margin of error, it has to be, the main thing is not to spoil the positive statistics for the period))

Do you keep such statistics on fairy tales?

that's something, i was expecting a pullback, but not that much ))))) i can have a coffee with nuts and yeyum now )))) and it's evening out... how i love fridays ))))

I don't like this stuff.

OlegTs:

Any system always has a margin of error, it has to be, the main thing is not to spoil the positive statistics for the period))

Do you keep such statistics on fairy tales?

1.it's not a fairy tale 2.first (first step) up was drawn 3.it's not evening yet and it's too early to draw final conclusions...

All the tales I ever drew were based only on a sick imagination and it's stupid to keep statistics... i used to draw one every day and leave the old ones on the chart...sometimes they were a little overlapping )))

closed the eu on a stop at 2565, you Gina whatever you want, but I'm closing week and month)))

the pound closed as well.

Hi all! Do you trade in the middle of the day or only in the weeks?

SEVER11:

Hello, all. I see you're all living the dream. One emotraid is fending off bears, well done. I am preparing to one project now and i came across an interesting chart, now i think how i can try to use it in trading... ;0)). What are your thoughts:

Completely different pairs...

Pair trading for example
Reason: