FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 275

Gizmo:
Can you tell me what is making the Euro fidget so much?

Look at the stats on any dtz, broker, look at your Sachs. I'll tell you more, not only kitchen clients in sales, but many banks, funds etc.

Sorry, this is a reply to Tantrik.

strangerr:

Tantrik, here you are all daldon, ugh, you, m5, 10 candles in ..., here look, you don't have to be psychic to see where)))

D1 - on the daily chart goes up, but correction is long overdue. If you remember (you have a vow of silence) 2 up-corrections on the EUR were broken - why? - I will give the answer (if you show screens with orders again) Fundamentals!

strangerr:

Tantrik, here you are all daldon, ugh, you, m5, 10 candles in . .., here look, you don't need to be psychic to see where)))

You don't have to look at the m5 all the time, but at the reversal! - Maybe a little post-facto.

strangerr:

Look at the stats on any DC, broker, look at your Sachs. I'll tell you more, not only kitchen clients in sales, but also many banks, funds etc.

Sorry, this is a reply to Tantrik.

Long term downside yes, DC clients will be divorced (1:500 leverage)

Ishim:
D1 - up on the daily, but a correction is long overdue. If you remember(you have a vow of silence at this time) on EUR 2 corrections went up, why? - I will give the answer (you will show screens with orders again) Fundamentals!
laughed))))

rigc:
laughed))))

fellapatsstol))))

tries to break 2360

Ishim:
D1 - up on the daily, but a correction is long overdue. If you remember (you have a vow of silence at this time) on EUR 2 corrections went up, why? - I will give the answer (you will show screens with orders again) Fundamentals!
I will tell you about it later, if you behave well, you will.

strangerr:

fallenpack))))

OK, morning warm-up is over, let's get down to the waterworks))))

strangerr:

fallenpatsstol)))))
like this)))) that's how adequate Strange is already good)))
Reason: