FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 271

Ishim:

Don't plant balloons on me here, excuse me, you, talk business))))

Ishim:

what's the swear word? ))))

rigc:
what's the swear word? ))))
1.2344 - was overnight (looks like a boo), no warrant light and going to buy

Good afternoon!!!

Ishim:
1.2344 - was overnight (looks like a boo), order is not shining and I'm going to buy

Well, since you can't live without my screenshots, excuse me, you, take a look with one eye

Don't bother, you won't understand me anyway)))

Let me give you a pamm, or what)

strangerr:

Well, since you can't live without my screenshots, excuse me, you, take a peek

Don't bother, you won't understand me anyway)))

Let me give you a pamm, or what)

You're telling me that you've stopped putting the boo on - goo-goo, goo-goo.

Hello, everyone!

Ishim:
You mean you've stopped putting in boo - gooood, gooood.

Brother Ishim, you also have vision problems, the red stripe above the warrant is boo)))) I also do not understand what is strange about wanting to buy lower?

strangerr:

Brother Ishim, you also have problems with eyesight, the red stripe above the order is a boo))))

It was a pullback! after buying! up to 2344 (you wrote yesterday that you opened there) - it means there was no boo yet, now I see it is already standing.

And I have a counter question to you, now go to 2340 - will you remove the boo or leave it?

Ishim:

The pullback was! after buying! up to 2344 (you wrote yesterday that you opened there) - it means there were no boo yet, now I see it's already standing.

And I have a counter question to you now going to 2340 - will you remove the boo or leave it?

I waited for the rollback yesterday, the stop was under the low, I waited because I saw the buying, if it goes down now, it will be closed with bu. And in general, brother Ishim, there is a lot of talk because of a couple of pips, I do not care about them, while you are giving a whole press conference.
Reason: