FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 279

Gizmo:
Is the pound correcting or going again?
Correcting )))) No downtrend cutoff yet ))))

artikul:
Correcting )))) No downward trend cutoff yet )))
Thanks!!! :)

Yesterday the pound was buying out, the euro was selling, now it's the other way round.

artikul:
At this point any attempt to catch the bottom will end in a moose ))))

You're telling the truth. I wrote and thought - now Tantrik will show the screenshot with bai, where he is trying to catch another 10-20 pips against the wind

strangerr:

You're telling the truth. I wrote and thought - now Tantrik will show the screenshot with the bai where he is trying to catch another 10-20 pips upwind
Sometimes I go upwind too, when zig-zag shows nice deep correction on H1)) Although on week planes I see the wind is in the other direction ))))

artikul:
Well, I also sometimes go against the wind when the zig-zag shows a nice deep correction on H1 )))) Although the weekly chart shows the wind is in the other direction ))))

The upwind is definitely seen on the months, and this is a light intraday breeze.

strangerr:

The upwind is unambiguous, you can see it on the months as well, and this is a light intraday breeze.

However, it is still unclear where MM will lay the straw )))

strangerr:

The upwind is unequivocal, you can see it on the months as well, and this is a light intraday breeze.
oops Stranger..... a big storm starts with a light breeze....

Food for thought for young people

strangerr:

Upwind is definitely visible on the months and this is a light intraday breeze.
that's true, on the daily pincer a couple of days ago so we are falling down and may hit a new low
Reason: