FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 127

Looks like 2370 has turned from resistance to support ))))

Martingeil:

I have finished the indicator, strange numbers are calculated although I have to put it in the owl, adjust the zzz for each pair, on the hour hand this is what it shows

pound 1.5750

EUR 1.2381.

franc 0.9533

audi 1.062

canadian 0.9993

Tomorrow I will build an owl, check on the history, maybe there is a bug in the calculations...

The pound is going to go up,

EUR all in sell

franc will go down more,

audi is going to go up,

canadian is all buy

artikul:

Looks like 2370 has turned from resistance into support ))))

i don't mind ))))

IDLER still going up!!! save yourself ))))

Martingeil

what does it look like visually?

artikul:

Looks like 2370 has turned from resistance to support ))))

A close below 1.2366 is unlikely, and before the close may also take the last trousers off the bears.

Sdimm:

How does it look visually?

I will put the line on the indicator to make it clearer tomorrow, but today's eur level is clearly marked

2008.08.03 23:03:46 XLab_ZZP.mq4 check EURUSD,H1: open_s = 1.2381, open_b = 0,

So how is anyone feeling after this week? Share!!!! Who's in profit, who's in loss and who's in BU:) Did you enjoy the show???:))

somby:
So how is anyone feeling after this week? Share!!!! Who's in profit, who's in loss and who's in BU:) Did you enjoy the show???:))

Personally, I'm in the test again )))) Getting used to my new creation with mixed success )))

somby:
So how is anyone feeling after this week? Share!!!! Who's in profit, who's in loss and who's in BU:) Did you enjoy the show?)
I lost my first deposit)))

somby:
So how is anyone feeling after this week? Share!!!! Who's in profit, who's in loss and who's in BU:) Did you enjoy the SHOW??:))

+2.35%, given that the whole slump was sitting on the fence)))
Reason: