FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 820

emotraid:

What a bear... I'm thirsty for honey )))))))))))))

Well... where are those bears? I've had the bay for three hours.

I was in a hurry.

odiseif:
I guess I jumped the gun.

Nah... so far so good, steady... everyone's scratching their heads right now - what have we done? we have to go north ))))

emotraid:

Nah... so far so good, steady... everyone's scratching their heads - what have we done? we should be heading north ))))
it's more likely to be that way than up after a minute flat. the probability is much higher than up

odiseif:
it's more likely to be that way than up after a one-minute flat. the probability is much higher than up

i do not know where the price will go))))) my hunch is that it will bounce, if it does not, it's my loss ))))

austral/yen - arrived! - Sell 80.60, already finished trading myself)))), tomorrow's business .

additional brown lines are 2 lines (for those who read silently!)

trends, predictions... and implications.

emotraid:

i've got a crush on you. .... pack your bags. we're leaving...... ))))))))))))

I'll answer all at once... I know I'm still green... Maybe you are more ripe... On every forum, there is an opinion of every person, but there are 2 or 2 types of people!!! Some people's opinions are authoritative... Others do not... There was a man stranger here , THIS IS his opinion was "AUTHORITY", he made predictions... Real enough, he left here... (because of the Goonies), and you're sitting here... You're going over there.... you go over there... and you don't even think a person who came here for the first time will listen to you as he does not even know what to bet on... P.S. The topic is called "Trends, Forecasts and Consequences", so you decide who the fools are...

I took a couple of quid on the pullback, but I won't close until tomorrow! About the long story - after losing another deposit I gave up on trading for 3 years. All these 3 years sitting on the demo - wrote the exp. Now I'm testing on free dough - the results while radyut - from $8 no deposit, $60 on Monday! Another 3 weeks of the test and if all normal deposits and forward)

ruslanchik:
i've got a crush on you. .... pack your bags. we're leaving...... ))))))))))))

tomorrow i'm canning watermelons and tomatoes for the winter, then i buy the eura, then i do the laundry, then i buy the eura again, then i go out for a little while for a birthday party... i don't have time to go ))))
Reason: