FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 36

For lovers of parity. I suggest you take a look at the weekly one. You won't find such splendid absorption as last week on any pair in 10 years. And don't, as on the neighbouring forum, change your mind at every 100 pip move to 2000. At the end of the year, today's drop will seem like a slight shadow and Stranger's targets are very modest.

maladroit:
The americans are making a mess, the bastards, it was clearer at the euro session... that's not even how the volumes work here... We will help Europe, we will help...

You mean "we'll help you fall apart"! :DDDD They forgot to specify! ;))))))))))

2012.08.02 03:23:23 '442967': order was opened : #40113905 sell 1.00 EURUSD at 1.2239 sl: 0.0000 tp: 1.2222

IDLER:

For lovers of parity. I suggest you take a look at the weekly one. You won't find such splendid absorption as last week on any pair in 10 years. And don't, as on the neighbouring forum, change your mind at every 100 pip move to 2000. At the end of the year, today's drop will seem like a slight shadow, and Stranger's targets are quite modest.

Are you an expert in candlestick analysis? Then tell me, what do you see on the monthly chart?

While asleep the pause triggered, will there be a pullback?

Gentlemen, I bring to your attention - tomorrow Pale Rolls: one, two, three +see Leprechaun magazine #19. p.83.

We are sharpening the TS for the hand-cutting of USDJPY.

Owls are in the trailer. It may need to be tweaked a bit...

Author say something! Fix it! :-)

A month ago - feedback!

Roman.:

Gentlemen, I bring to your attention - tomorrow Pale Rolls: one, two, three +see Leprechaun magazine #19. p.83.

We are sharpening the TS for the hand-cutting of USDJPY.

Owls are in the trailer. It may need to be tweaked a bit...

The author, get back to me! Fix it! :-)

A month ago - call it back!

MaxZ:

You mean "we'll help you fall apart"! :DDDD They forgot to specify! ;))))))))))

2012.08.02 03:23:23 '442967': order was opened : #40113905 sell 1.00 EURUSD at 1.2239 sl: 0.0000 tp: 1.2222

By the way, there was still a BUYLIMIT pending at 1.2221. I closed both orders already! :)))))))) While the big guys are sleeping, why not take some from the market? :DDD If the confirmation signal comes now, I will sell.

tema077:

I slept with a pending trade, will it bounce?

I'm shocked at you... Why did you put a hold if you don't know if it's going to pull back? What was your reason for placing the order?

MaxZ:

By the way, there was also a BUYLIMIT pending at 1.2221. I closed both orders already! :)))))))) While the big guys are sleeping, why not take a bit from the market? :DDD If the confirmation of the signal comes now, I will sell.

2012.08.02 06:57:10 '442967': order was opened : #40113923 sell 1.00 EURUSD at 1.2246 sl: 0.0000 tp: 0.0000

TakeProfit will probably be somewhere in the same place. But some of the big Uncles have already woken up, opened their eyes and may not let them take the same amount again! ;))))) But up to 1.2235, I reckon we will get there.

P.S.: I did not wait for an obvious confirmation. Otherwise we may open too low. Greed, however... And the belief in the flat to Europe!!! :DD

strangerr:

Trying to)))) And what's the point of crossing it, everyone calls it Tantric anyway))))

The Bears will be punished today))) In a twisted way))

punished))) to be punished every day with this kind of profit))))

now we can go up today.... where are you Strange saying? 1,249? i agree, i bought it)))

(Tantrik, where do you want me to give you a plus sign, send me a link))))

MaxZ:

By the way, there was also a BUYLIMIT pending at 1.2221. I closed both orders already! :)))))))) While the big guys are sleeping, why not take a bit from the market? :DDD If the signal confirmation comes now, I will sell.

I'm shocked at you... Why did you put a hold if you don't know if it's going to pull back? What was your reason for putting it?

i'm shocked of myself) you can call me, i'm ordinary, i'm not a psychic, i'm allowed to yak) yeah i don't know what considerations 9 bottles of beer from yesterday decided to put it) they also put a buy on audi at 0445 now closed it in +... and the pound stopped in b.u. so i don't lose anything if it goes down... that's how it is-\
Reason: