FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 32

well it's all pointing to a U-turn....

Vizard:

With a tiny deposit trade (enter) by inertia on small ones... on a quiet one (kickbacks can be caught carefully)... went to + immediately in bu+1p and that's it... wait for an approximate target or stop...monthly 200 points a month to start with (you don't have to trade every day))))... then increase... trade for a year or two on your own ( without forums)... + additional info you can get (news, indexes, volumes, etc)...

it's hard without forums, many people are addicted to forums))))

Vizard:

With a tiny deposit trade (enter) by inertia on small ones... on a quiet one (kickbacks can be caught carefully)... went to + immediately in bu+1p and that's it... wait for an approximate target or stop...monthly 200 points a month to start with (you don't have to trade every day))))... then increase... trade for a year or two on your own (without forums)... + additional info you can get (news, indexes, volumes, etc)...

All the same, I'm doing it my way, signals work, but I often guess entry, but it goes the other way ... I'll work hard and get rich ))) goodbye to all in the morning ))) goodbye

Who did I give my predictions on the pound today?

Clearly 1.5580 - pullback 1.5615 - target 1.5530.

I'm surprised myself.

Vizard:

Just like you and Roman sent everyone up and then it turned out that -5...6 figures don't matter to you... )))

I don't say there won't be some exact level, and about 5-6 figures, I said I had a grid and I don't care till 1.17)

I don't think it will hold - that's what I said.)

O.Zy...:

Who did I give my predictions on the pound today?

Clearly 1.5580 - pullback 1.5615 - target 1.5530.

I'm surprised myself.

How much did you earn as a percentage of the deposit?

where to yet, it's just getting started))))))

fuckin' advice, none of this is going to help...

Kitsan:

It's hard without forums, many people are addicted to drugs))))

yep... there's the addiction... it's time to stop ))))

emotraid:

Thanks a lot )))) I will do so in principle ready TS, without the forum, but do not promise... anyway I do everything my own way, the signals work, but often a weak entry is guessed but it goes the other way... I'll puff and get rich ))) see you in the morning ))) goodbye
that's right...
Reason: