FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 38

MaxZ:

It's a possibility... If the ECB doesn't screw up today... And will we go up if the euro data in the news is even worse!? Not likely.

---

There will be plenty of news today on Spain, another weak link in the Eurozone... And I understand that the 1.249 target is not for today. Just speculation! ;)))

Naughty! two more divorces - today and tomorrow! (who has the boo better close by Monday) will go for now from here.

Ishim:
No links needed, condolences to all the bulls and of course hope! The eu has fallen out of the channel into the mud now your Guru will clean it up. Bullshit 50 pips is needed more(stops are unnecessary - interfere with global trading). Hello all! (the paw turned out to be damp and the claws are not clipped)
So what can I tell you about last week then? You may have taken a couple of dozen pts, but you're stomping your fingers on a couple of hundred. What about last week's moaning about the doughnuts being drained?

strangerr:
So what can I tell you about last week then? You may have taken a couple of dozen pts, but you're stomping your fingers on a couple of hundred. What about last week's moaning about the doughnuts being dumped?
One thing's for sure I agree with you, you don't need a skip - everyone drains on their own. (I'll also come up with some clever stuff.)

strangerr:
So what can I tell you about last week then? You may have taken a couple of dozen pts, but you're stomping your fingers on a couple of hundred. What about last week's moaning about the doughnuts being dumped?
You know, to be honest with you, I'm all for an end to the crisis and a rise in the eu! and I'd love to buy it - if it goes up.

Ishim:
One thing is for sure I agree with you we don't need sneaks - everyone drains on their own. (I'll also come to smarten up)

I have not even seen your screenshots of transactions yet, oh GURU, nothing but f...mischief.

Ishim:
One thing is for sure I agree with you we don't need sneaks - everyone drains on their own. (I'll also come to smarten up)

yep... raw foot, I'll finish it tonight)))) hey bears! bada yu )))))

strangerr:

I haven't even seen your screenshots of the trades yet, oh GURU, you won't see anything but a f....
and you won't. Of course - what's there to do - everyone's doing it here.

emotraid:

yep... raw foot, I'll finish it tonight)))) hey bears! bada yu )))))
Hey, it's a joke - today's your day to buy!

emotraid:

yep... raw foot, I'll finish cooking it tonight))))) hey bears! )))))

How's Cossa?

))

RekkeR:

How's Caza?

))

like an enraged bullhorn, garyu seek vengeance ))))
Reason: