FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 37

rigc:

punished)))) to be punished every day with this kind of profit))))

Now we can go up today.... where are you Strange saying? 1,249? i agree, i bought it))))

Tantrik, where do you want me to give you a plus sign, send me a link))))

It is possible... If the ECB does not fuck up today... And will we go up if the euro data is even worse in the news!? Not likely.

---

There will be more news on Spain today, another weak link in the Eurozone.... And I understand that the target of 1.249 is not for today. Just a thought! ;)))

rigc:

Now we can go up today.... where are you Strange saying? 1,249? i agree, i bought it))))

If not today, then the punishment is next day.)

Yes, it's a profit for you, 50+ today, 50 - tomorrow)))

If not today, then the next one.

Margaret, the months are weak on the downside and if the week closes with this volume, it's a clean buy signal.

strangerr 01.08.2012 11:38
RekkeR: ))So, not going to happen?
I'll deduct a hundred from you, too)))
Pewwww...))))

RekkeR:
Puuuuuuuuu...))))

What I like about the branch is this howling over a hundred pips.

strangerr:

What I like about the branch is this howling over a hundred pips.
If you get it wrong in a small way, where's the guarantee you're not on the wrong track in a big way?

RekkeR:
If you get it wrong in a small way, where's the guarantee that you're not on the wrong track in a big way?

What am I wrong about? Last night I said, there are two levels, 1.2293 and 1.2309, which one we break through, and there we go. But this is a move and profit for you, while for me nothing interesting happened, correction week.

rigc:

Tantrik, where do you want me to click on the plus sign, send me the link))))

No links, bulls to all condolences and of course hope! The euro has fallen out of the channel into the mud now your Guru will clean it up. Bullshit 50 pips needs more (stops are unnecessary - interfere with global trading). Hi all! (the paw turned out to be damp and the claws are not clipped)

Ishim:
No links needed, condolences to all the bulls and of course hope! The eu has fallen out of the channel into the mud now your Guru will clean it up. Bullshit 50 pips is needed more (stops are unnecessary - interfere with global trading). Hello all! (foot turned out to be damp and the claws are not shaved)
decided to abandon the branch on mt5?

strangerr:

What I like about this thread is the howling over a hundred pips.

Well Strange, show some leniency, God willing, some of us will grow to global perception and stop pissing our pants for a hundred profitable pips)))

strangerr:

Where did I go wrong? Last night I said, there are two levels, 1.2293 and 1.2309, which one we break through, and there we go. But this is a move and profit for you, nothing interesting for me, it is a correction week.
And what is this 16pp range, of course it will break somewhere and the fact that it was not 3 times higher is pure chance (or did you know?). The whole trade of 1.2290 - sold off at 1.2300 - 1.2320.
Reason: