Got a business idea, a trading room, what do you think? - page 8

solar:

1. I will ask questions for the author that he is afraid to ask himself. 2. This whole event assumes the presence of successful traders.

1) How many of them can there be in your city?

2) Why should they come to you and pay? (If they are successful in their own right.)

p.s. If there is a possibility I would do a pub. This is a never-ending topic.

1. why...

2. how do you draw such a conclusion? talking about the unknown i put myself in their shoes, i think that in the early days of dating trading i would go to the gym. in the more mature stage of dating, i would also go to the gym, but for a different reason. of course, provided that i don't have a main job or have one, but i am not physically tied to a place.

1) i don't know

2. because it's OK to pay for a service.

fozi:

It's a bad dancer's balls that get in the way.

If a man knows how to play the stock market, he doesn't give a fuck where to do it, even on the toilet, he will make money there too.

And all these tricks are for losers who are gathering and discussing their demo accounts, I do not mean "the pit".

Again, no one has mentioned the guarantee that if I come to such a hall to trade with my system - that it won't be stolen and the next morning there won't be a vegetable store in the basement ?

Mischek2:

You shouldn't laugh . The only real response . With questions properly posed.

From myself. The topic as a standalone is dead, don't bother.

the discussion is about a business idea, not a business plan. the answers to his questions are "summarised" by my assessment of the premises as normal and in a good walkable location. i think this is enough to discuss the idea as such, it is not the format of the discussion about "room humidity and building storeys".

With that in mind, I think the information provided in the first post is sufficient to evaluate the idea.

sever32:

2. how do you draw such a conclusion? when talking about the unknown, i put myself in their shoes, i think that in the early days of trading i would go to the gym. in a more mature stage of dating, i would also go to the gym, but for a different reason. of course, provided that i have no main job or have one, but am not physically tied to a place.

1) I don't know.

2) because it's OK to pay for a service.

young people will do - go to work, do the hall, but at least one trader is needed (it should be a training course there as well).

How do you work at home!? (go and get bread anyway...)

sever32:

1. why

2. how do you draw such a conclusion? when talking about the unknown, i put myself in their shoes, i think that in the early days of trading i would go to the gym. in a more mature stage of dating, i would also go to the gym, but for a different reason. of course, provided that i have no main job or have one, but am not physically tied to a place.

1) do not know

2) because it's OK to pay for a service.

To build a business plan, you need to calculate your assets and liabilities. You need to know how many potential customers you have and how much they are willing to pay. You should go to your city's forums with questions like that.

fozi:

If a man knows how to play the stock market, he doesn't give a fuck where to do it, even on the toilet, he will make money there too.

And all these tricks are for losers who are gathering and discussing their demo accounts, I do not mean "the pit".

Have you seen the video?

First - organise a club for "their own", and then it's on! (There are different forms of organisation there (including renting out jobs, control of a full-time risk manager, etc..... in the process - it will fit and you won't need to get anything out of your hand! Why not?

solar:

Again, no one has mentioned the guarantee that if I come to such a hall to trade with my system - that it won't be stolen and the next morning there won't be a vegetable store in the basement ?

Do you have that kind of fear if you leave your car in a car park?

fozi:

I mean live communication in the office! At work!, but not with analysts from TV or websites unilaterally!

sever32:

leaving your car in a car park, no such fears?

))) Let's not get carried away. You are a keen programmer, aren't you? Just any position I always try to fully develop and then only look for the pluses. I have participated in plenty of projects. As for the trader Alexander => he has a decent TS => he is bored sitting at home => he is ready to pay and trade with you. How do you guarantee informational security? You have to take into account all the questions )))) Before they arise on their own.

solar:

))) Let's skip the allegories. You're a keen programmer, aren't you? Just any position I always try to fully disclose and then only look for the pros. I have participated in a huge number of projects. As for the trader Alexander => he has a decent TS => he is bored sitting at home => he is ready to pay and trade with you. How do you guarantee informational security? You have to take into account all the questions )))) Before they arise on their own.
Let him sit at home. Uncle Petya the janitor scalps at night - he earns his rent and coffee, while the rest of us hang out (youtube)
Reason: