Got a business idea, a trading room, what do you think? - page 13

Sounds like a closed club with membership fees. At least it would be self-sustaining

Vinin:
Sounds like a closed club with membership fees. At least it would be self-sustaining.
Closed clubs exist. But he's a lawyer, he won't go for it. He wants money and he doesn't want to break the law. But that's not how it works :)

DmitriyN:
Closed clubs exist. But, he's a lawyer, he won't go for it. He wants money and he doesn't want to break the law. But that's not how it works :)

It'll take n years for a private club to pay off. You need quiet advertising, and a lot of other things (including service). Service is expensive. You can do many things in a private club, including championships

DmitriyN:

As an option:

then I suggest another option

Do three moose in a row and get a postponement of a margin call! )))

Vinin:

You can do many things in a private club, including championships
Including orgies))

fozi:
Including orgies ))
So this is more interesting =) there will be a lot of willing buyers =) in general, I would go to trade, so that I would massage a beautiful mulatto =)

LeoV:
"Club of Plummers Anonymous" is really cool! You could say - know-how ))))

"The cream of society."

Why sit somewhere in a shitty basement staring at a screen, fools, they can let them fool around with anyone they like, but not as a trader, a real trader is a one-man bastard who doesn't give a damn about anyone, if you're not like that, I doubt you are a trader ... IMHO

it's better to go trading, for example like this)))

+1
Reason: