PAMM account - page 5

sever32:
i see... all with you)

You probably trust the tester report, where you can see the max drawdown?

I don't know how many of those accounts are out there, every second one is promising 30% drawdown and 30% profit per month stably.

And the result is that every second account can't hold out for more than 3 months.

they are fools who make promises like that on the basis of such tests and even sillier are those who buy this crap

sever32:
i see... all with you)

There is nothing to talk about. We are in the business of investing, we are in the business of investing. What is there to talk about, no manager will give you a 100% guarantee, and if they don't, they are lying.

If you want to assess the degree of risk, look at the trading history, and if the manager is not going to change the TS and violate the MM, it is quite reasonable to work with this account.

Guys, I don't have anything against it. No negativity, honestly, it's just the way we talk.

fozi:

I think about............ And whether they will..... time will tell.

I can't say for sure.

I just think the above shows that Fozi does not know his system, does not know himself, is not sure ...

PAMM is public trading, manager must clearly know the risk before opening a PAMM, mentally visit the level of the account, must know the sequence of actions in a critical situation, the causes, conditions, ways out and so on in this spirit ... You cannot tell everything in words.

sever32:

I don't have anything against you guys. no negativity, honestly, it's just a way of communicating.

I just think that the above shows that Fozi does not know his system, does not know himself, is not sure ...

PAMM is a public trade, manager must clearly know the risk even before opening a PAMM, mentally visit the level of funds in the account, must know the sequence of actions in a critical situation, the causes, the conditions under which it occurs, and so on in this spirit ... You can't tell everything in letters.

That's right!

sever32:

I don't have anything against you guys. No negativity, honestly, it's just the way we talk.

I just think the above shows that Fozi does not know his system, does not know himself, not sure ...

PAMM is public trading, manager must clearly know the risk before opening PAMM, mentally visit the lot of the account, must know the sequence of actions in a critical situation, the causes, conditions of its emergence, ways out, and so on... You cannot tell everything in words.

What are you talking nonsense.

I know my system, I know myself and I am confident, otherwise I wouldn't have opened an account for a thousand quid.

My money is measured by the thickness of my wallet and if at the time of drawdown I can afford to risk the rest of the money, for example 50 percent, I will do it.

Yes, PAMM is public trading. My masters have warned me about risks and told me that I may lose everything. If you are not ready, you should not go. If you are ready, take the risk, someone plays more aggressively and someone else less.

P.S.

You say that as if my system should rule the market. If it were so, I would have told you:

Fucking max drawdown is only 10%, come on comrade, take all your savings, don't fuck around, I know for a fact 50% will win.

fozi:

What are you talking nonsense.

Why are you so nervous? This is not your branch, so none of the potential investors will know your answer to the question about the maximum drawdown and actions when it is reached.

It's like asking a captain: "What's the buoyancy limit of your ship that you'll evacuate?

Captain Nemo:

Well I think roughly ........... will think about it. And whether..... time will tell.

I can't say exactly.

What's so secret about it?

And investors' money is investors' money, let them decide when to "abandon ship".

Anyway, that's what this is all about.

Everyone has his own head on his shoulders.

If you like it, connect to it. No, trade on your own.

I respect your position, but I stand by mine.

skw7alpari: And if the manager is not going to change the TS and violate the MM, it is quite reasonable to work with this account.

I quite agree.

But where's the guarantee that he won't? For whatever reason.

skw7alpari:

Here is the result not outstanding 0.83% for two months. And two months of the account. No offence but 5/95 corresponds to the results at the moment.

fozi:

I have a conservative game. I only need a few % above what the bank gives me. And the rest can be changed by the amount of deposit.

sever32:

well, where is the loss limit at which you will stop trading and close the PAMM?

fozi:

I think that I will start thinking about +\- 50-60%. Whether it will be 50% or not time will show.

I can not say for sure.

fozi , I do not understand, are you kidding or do you seriously expect to find investors who would agree to such conditions? A microscopic yield with a 50-60% loss limit - what kind of nonsense is that? There's no "conservative play" here. Under such conditions it is you have to pay compensation to investors for moral damage (and material damage most likely), because instead of putting money into a bank under guaranteed 5-7% per annum (that is the yield on foreign exchange deposits in Russia) will invest in you for the same return, rather even slightly less, and already non-guaranteed, and even at the risk of losing half the deposit.

Reason: