FOREX - Trends, Forecasts and Implications (Episode 18: August 2012) - page 49

Ishim:
And why would Switzerland follow the euro into *the* ass - I think the eu will go under 1.20 and it will start (dumping euro wagons - even read about it - "panic sell-offs of the eu by the SNB are waiting for us")

what is parity?

tema077:

what is parity?
parity is a bubble for two.

rigc:

Strange, it's a big mistake of a trader when he gets his nose up, you can miss a pebble and end up in a poo with this nose....

don't offend people, many are happy with pips and may come to take figures like you... relax, keep it simple...

Chasing the pips leads to losers, only position trading gives good profits, the sooner they realise that the better.

Ishim:
equally - a bubble for two.

I agree with you about the Eurochief, it will go lower and people there are up to their ears in shopping.

strangerr:

With what I showed you last week,most of the profits are fixed and I am sitting there picking my nose and laughing at your cleverness and catching pips, because I know that most of the people here have got lots of los instead of pips.
And why are you nervous about selling your euro (especially half of the demo). So explain what goes up and what you get fucked up every time it goes down. (Forecasting branch!)

Ishim:
Why are you so nervous about your euR being sold (especially by half of the demos). So explain what will grow and what you get fucked up every time it goes down. (Forecasting branch!)

I'm not interested in what and why.

it's probably time to close up slowly :-)

one more shot and that's it I think.........

strangerr:

Chasing locks leads to losers, only position trading gives good profits, the earlier one realises the better.
working out predictions! (or you can call it what you like) - the rest is philosophy. (so I think Ihmo)

strangerr:

I'm not interested in what and why.
would not pindy)))) not make conclusions would not trade profitably)))
Reason: